News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking for help re: Direct Connection girls

Started by Headrope, January 21, 2008, 12:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Headrope

I started this thread (http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,38358.0.html) within the Off Topic session and it was suggested folks here might be able to help (someone is married to a Pam, who might be a Direct Connection girl?)

What I'm looking for is information (names, years, etc.) about the White Hat and Direct Connection girls, Miss Mopars, etc. Of course any pictures would be great. Ultimately I'd like to know something more about the women that got me interested in Mopars.

Please and thanks.
Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.

62 Max

I thought you meant this Pam! :eyes:

GeneralLeeTESH

The TESH

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

rav440

1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

Headrope

Nope. I think I'm supposed to be looking for this Pam

69_500

That wouldn't be PAM. That is Dartgirl from Moparts before she was banned from there.

Headrope

I always thought her name was Pam. Oh well. :shruggy:
My original search for information about the Dodge Rebellion, Direct Connection, etc. girls continues ...

(Oh, and I'm fairly certain this one is named Pam).

Ghoste

That's Jungle Pam, the eye candy that Jim Liberman trucked around with him in the early 70's.  You are looking for Pam Beneike (spelling?) from Dayclona Enterprises I think.

Ghoste

As an update, I've learned that Pam formerly associated Dayclona was NOT a Direct Connection girl.  She was Miss Carlisle one year and that is where the confusion started.

Aero426

Here is Miss DC 1984 with the Daytona at Indy.

daytonalo

Brock Samson

very interesting..
looking past the Gal for a moment..
...that daytona has a official looking tow hitch..

nascarxx29

Is this the same DC girl Claudia byDougs daytona
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

69_500

Ah forget the DC girl, look at the extra wing that is there at the show, leaning up against the back of  the Daytona.

Aero426

Quote from: Brock Samson on March 16, 2008, 11:16:05 AM
very interesting..
looking past the Gal for a moment..
...that daytona has a official looking tow hitch..

The hitch has a very interesting history. 

Brock Samson

:scratchchin: any relation to this one?..  :shruggy:

Aero426

Brock Samson

Aero426

Quote from: Brock Samson on March 18, 2008, 10:31:13 AM
well, ya' gonna tell us or what?..  :shruggy:

If I "float" the answer out there now, everyone will want to see pics.   I tracked down the original owner and have just mailed a letter asking him to make some copies.   Hopefully he will take time to send them.   

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

69_500

I think that Daytonalo will appreciate the photo's of Dougs trailer hitch the most. Seeing as he love boats and all.

Ghoste

And now that he isn't really into originality. (no reverse lights and so on  :D )   ;)