News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1969 Charger 500 Red Stripe Kit - $50

Started by Aero426, January 23, 2008, 10:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aero426

I have one Charger 500 repro stripe kit in red.   New in the box.   $50 takes it.    Let me know if you can use it.    I am tired of looking at it and it is getting closer and closer to the dumpster, LOL.   I don't have any other colors. 

PocketThunder

Will it look good on T7?  :shruggy:  Or i can always paint my car black (like i want to anyways)....  :scratchchin:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

chargerman68

thats a great price wish i had something to put it on....
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

Aero426

Quote from: chargerman68 on January 23, 2008, 11:18:51 PM
thats a great price wish i had something to put it on....

It's priced to sell.   It's mint perfect.   Surely someone here can use it, even for trade bait.

hemi68charger

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 23, 2008, 11:13:52 PM
Will it look good on T7?  :shruggy:  Or i can always paint my car black (like i want to anyways)....  :scratchchin:

Paul, get that, and a white and black one.............. White on the left quarter panel, red across the trunk and black down the other right side.............  :icon_smile_big:

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

moparstuart

Quote from: hemi68charger on January 24, 2008, 10:03:11 AM

Paul, get that, a  white one and a black one.............. White on the left quarter panel, red across the trunk and black down the other right side.............  :icon_smile_big:

Troy
troy , dont encourage him. 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hemigeno

Paul, I thought your car had a red rump stripe on it at one time?  Is my memory really that bad (which it probably is)?

Quote from: moparstuart on January 24, 2008, 10:24:28 AM
Quote from: hemi68charger on January 24, 2008, 10:03:11 AM
Paul, get that, a  white one and a black one.............. White on the left quarter panel, red across the trunk and black down the other right side.............  :icon_smile_big:

Troy
troy , dont encourage him.

:lol:

69_500

Hey Doug, if no one else chimes in by the end of the week I'll take it. I know I know a red stripe wouldn't go on a R4 red car, but hey who is to say I won't buy another 500 in the next 30 years right?

So like I said, if no one else needs it before Sunday I'll take it. Heck I have a spare shelf in the garage it can sit on.

hemigeno

Found it...  Personally, I think it sorta looks cool.  David Patik has a Green w/ red stripe 500 - that's a little more odd, but it'd probably grow on me also.

moparstuart

Quote from: 69_500 on January 24, 2008, 05:42:15 PM
Hey Doug, if no one else chimes in by the end of the week I'll take it. I know I know a red stripe wouldn't go on a R4 red car, but hey who is to say I won't buy another 500 in the next 30 years right?

So like I said, if no one else needs it before Sunday I'll take it. Heck I have a spare shelf in the garage it can sit on.
looks great with the red steelys , you would stick out that for sure

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE