News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

K Frame Pics

Started by 68ChargerJMP, October 05, 2005, 09:19:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68ChargerJMP

Just thought I would post some pics of my k frame. I just finished rebuilding it a couple of days ago. Im waiting on my tubular a arms from Firm Feel, should be here next week. I will be getting a Firm Feel sway bar and Stage 2 gearbox in about a month. I installed the reinforcement plates on the LCAs, and also I installed zerk fittings in my LCA pivot pins. I seen them on FF's website, but I already had a brand new pair, so I made my own. I just drilled a 1/8 hole down thru the center of the pin, and cross-drilled it to meet the other hole, installed the zerks, and boom, instant greasable pins.

68ChargerJMP

Well, I thought I was going to post some pics. I cant seem to get it to work.

68ChargerJMP

heres 1

68ChargerJMP

1 more

68ChargerJMP

...last 1.

68ChargerJMP

I also installed aluminum strut rods and tie rod sleeves,and upgraded all hardware to grade 8 yellow zinc.

8WHEELER

LOOKS GREAT  :thumbs:  I really need to upgrade to disc brakes, may I ask how much they set you back??
Plus do you have to run at least a 15in rim? or larger than 15in??

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

68ChargerJMP

Thanx. 15" or bigger I think. The kit was around $600.

firefighter3931

Looks great....nice work Mike !   :yesnod:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

68ChargerJMP

Hey.. thanx  Ron...did u get your stuff yet?

Steve P.

Looks great.... I can't wait to get back on my tools..........
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida