News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Painted bumpers on 68/69?

Started by yeahitsgotahemi!, January 30, 2008, 03:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yeahitsgotahemi!

Just out of curiosity, does anyone have pictures of a 69 or 68 with body color painted bumpers. I tried searching, but with no luck.
Thanks
"I don't advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, they just always worked for me"  - Hunter S. Thompson

Cooperman

There's a member here with a red superchargred '69 that has painted bumpers.
There's also a guy with a satin black '68 that has its bumpers painted silver.

I'm sure I saved pics of them both. Lemme go look...  :)
I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants!

bull

It's wrong. That's why you don't see it very often. :icon_smile_big:

Cooperman

Apologies to the owners of these fine automobiles - I cannot recall your names...  :scratchchin:  But you know who you are!

I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants!

yeahitsgotahemi!

Thank you! I was just sitting around scrathing my ass about what to do with my old pitted ones, and I thought if I could paint them and have it still look good, that would save me several hundred dollars on chroming. Its a little different, but originallity isn't the goal. Anybody else got  :Twocents: or some more pics to add?
"I don't advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, they just always worked for me"  - Hunter S. Thompson

NorwayCharger

AKA the drummer boy
http://www.pink-division.com

bull

Quote from: Cooperman on January 30, 2008, 06:05:08 PM
Apologies to the owners of these fine automobiles - I cannot recall your names...  :scratchchin:  But you know who you are!

This red 69 used to belong to cudaken. Hey Norway, you should send pics of your bumpers and taillights to Alsa Corp for them to display.

NMike

sorry, but the painted bumpers make the car look heavy

charger_mike75

I like the black one w/ the silver bumpers   :2thumbs: