News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WOW!!!!

Started by red72chrgr, February 03, 2008, 10:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nh_mopar_fan

Quote from: Chris G. on February 04, 2008, 07:42:39 PM
Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on February 04, 2008, 07:34:28 PM
This game scared me.

Awww who cares. You still got the Sox, and soon to be champion Celtics to gloat about. The Pats are now just a blip in NFL history...there's much worse things they will remembered for, so saying a "blip" is putting it nicely.  :icon_smile_wink:

And the Steelers??   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  Please stop already BMX, my gut hurts from laughing at your predictions about them.  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
Spring training starts in 10 days.  :2thumbs:

AMX GO PACK

I was hoping to see Randy Moss cry.................maybe T.O. could have given him a hug ::)

Well done by the Giants, too bad Shockey missed the game.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

Holmgrens coming back for one more.....

Now if we only had a running back...........

nh_mopar_fan

Quote from: AMX GO PACK on February 04, 2008, 08:43:09 PM
I was hoping to see Randy Moss cry.................maybe T.O. could have given him a hug ::)

Well done by the Giants, too bad Shockey missed the game.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

Holmgrens coming back for one more.....

Now if we only had a running back...........
Maybe this will shut Shokey up some. This team started playing well after he went on IR.

I say maybe, but I doubt it.

TheGhost

Here's to better luck to our teams next year. :cheers:

Go Miami!
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

BigBlockSam

i live 10 minutes from giant stadium and I'm a big giants fan. that game was great. I'm only starting to get my voice back today. GO GIANTS!
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Afflyer

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on February 04, 2008, 09:06:31 AM
You have to give the Giants credit. They were in Brady's face all day. Great win for them especially since Coughlin's job has been on the line multiple times over the past couple of years.

An outstanding coaching job.

As a Patriots fan, I really was worried about this game. The Giants had been playing great football the last month and their WRs had a size advantage over the Patriots corners.

It was a great game if you're a football fan.

Geez, Bradley, a little bitter?   :shruggy:

Bitter?  Me?

Naw...it's just the viceral nature Colts fans have over the Pats- that's all.  Rivalries exist between all teams and their fan bases- Colts and Pats go to the extreme most every time. 

Nothing personal against you at all NH.  Hope you didn't take it that way.

:icon_smile_big:
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

nh_mopar_fan

No worries that.

I don't take this stuff personal.

:cheers: