News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where are you from..?

Started by psykicpup, July 25, 2005, 02:21:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lowprofile

No cruzin for me Bob.......I am an official  "Cars In Barns" owner!  :icon_smile_dissapprove: :icon_smile_sad:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

RECHRGD

Quote from: Lowprofile on January 13, 2007, 06:33:48 PM
No cruzin for me Bob.......I am an official "Cars In Barns" owner! :icon_smile_dissapprove: :icon_smile_sad:

Damn!!! Get that puppy on the road so you can have some fun.  Anyway, Worley is a nice drive from here. I'll make a point to contact you and drive the beast down there some nice sunny day.  Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

Manfred318

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

69CoronetRT

Quote from: 69-DodgeCharger on January 13, 2007, 05:05:06 PM
Im from the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, just north of St. Paul is a suburb called Maplewood thats where im at

I lived in WBL for about 7 years and 5 in St. Paul, MN (Highland Park). We ate at the Applebee's @ Maplewood Mall over Christmas with some friends. That area just continues to grow.... :o

Currently, Harlan, Iowa. 60 miles east of Omaha and 90 miles west of Des Moines.
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

rusty lee

York Pennsylvania               formerly the home of the pepermint patty

MorePwr

I was born in Pacifica Ca. a small town south of San Francisco. have lived in San Jose Ca., Sydney Bc., Portland Or. and presently live in Seattle Wa.

Vainglory, Esq.

I need to update.  I was born in Minneapolis, MN, and have lived in Dayton, OH, Lunada Bay, Palos Verdes, and downtown L.A., CA, Atlanta, GA, Boston, MA, Austin, TX, Paris, France, Destin, FL, and Fairfield, CT.

I have come full circle though - I'm now back living in Minneapolis.

472 R/T SE

Born in Wichita, Ks. and raised in Hays, Ks., where the family is all from.

Currently across the Columbia River from Portland, Or., in Vancouver(McCloughlin Heights), Wa.

ChargerSG

Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

69-DodgeCharger

Quote from: 69CoronetRT on January 14, 2007, 12:22:53 AM

I lived in WBL for about 7 years and 5 in St. Paul, MN (Highland Park). We ate at the Applebee's @ Maplewood Mall over Christmas with some friends. That area just continues to grow.... :o

Currently, Harlan, Iowa. 60 miles east of Omaha and 90 miles west of Des Moines.

oh cool, we just got hit by a snow storm right now so theres some 4-6 inches on the ground, me and my buddies were out whippin shitties. i was in his truck hes got a dodge ram 1500 it was awesome lol

Vainglory, Esq.

The heater stopped working in my condo and it's -4 degrees.  Awesome is not the word.

If you need me, I'll be on the road to Florida.  Call the cell...

Alain426

mikes_classics_68

Rocklin california rite next toroseville and just north east of sacramento.

skip68

Quote from: mikes_classics_68 on March 05, 2007, 04:12:05 PM
Rocklin california rite next toroseville and just north east of sacramento.

We just moved from Cameron Park, Ca. a couple of months ago to Springfield, Tn.
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Bandit4142

I live in Buena Vista, Colorado.    Basically the middle of no-where if you check the map.   Beautiful area though.   ;D
1969 Charger - 383 mag auto - Sold and sorely missed.
1970 Charger R/T - 440 mag - sold
1969 Super Bee - 383 mag auto - sold
1969 Cornet R/T - 383 mag 4 spd - sold

41husk

Granite City IL near St louis MO.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

71ChallengeHer

York , PA.  45 minutes from Carlisle.  :2thumbs:

charger490

i am from dansville new york 50 miles south of rochester n.y. also lived in henreitta ,brighton,syracuse, liverpoll,baldwinsville wayland, all in new york.also luling texas,pusan korea,{air force} snowing now with 40 miles an hour winds

69Coronet

I live in Mount Horeb WI which is 20mi west of Madison.
Its no disgrace being poor.  Its just inconvienient.

69-DodgeCharger

Oh cool I have been to that town, its a nice town :)

<--From St. Paul, MN case anyone was wondering

RT469

I'm from a small town 40 miles southeast of Cincinnati (still in Ohio) named Hamersville.
I'm rather new to this forum and find it interesting how a lot of you are from Europe.

bear

i live in middleburg hts which is just outside of cleveland. ohio that is

68chrgrwife

Quote from: Vainglory on July 25, 2005, 06:12:39 PM
Quote from: Iceman on July 25, 2005, 02:46:14 PM
Quote from: Vainglory on July 25, 2005, 04:43:23 AM

Hey, I'm from South Central too!   L.A.      ...I live in Paris at the moment, though.

Oh, and psykicpup, I'm wearing my Seagulls shirt today.   :)

its referred to as South L.A. now. The locals felt that "South Central" had gained too much of a reputation.

To answer the question...I was born in L.A.'s   Silverlake 'hood, near Dodger Stadium. I now reside in the northwestern part of the World Famous San Fernando Valley, also part of L.A.

You're the expert; I just live there. :icon_smile_big:

i am in san Diego, Ca!!!
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

68chrgrwife

yeah, it's nice here, but I am originally from Aberdeen, NJ and kinda miss it there...i want my seasons and SNOW!!!!!!!!!
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!