News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The NASCAR Thread

Started by 400/6/PAC, February 18, 2008, 07:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

A383Wing

I'm not a BK fan....but it's better than JJ or JG

moparstuart

Quote from: thedodgeboys on October 12, 2013, 10:40:39 PM
Danica finished 20 that's 22 better than last week and half the field this week.  :slap:

:shruggy: couldn't help myself   :smilielol:
DAT bitch 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

nvrbdn

hey stu, even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

JB400

Vickers is out of the 55 for the rest of the season due to a blood clot.  Michael is scheduled to drive this weekend at Talledega.  No word on who will drive the 55 or the 20 in Nationwide.

MWR is fielding only 2 cars next year full time leaving Truex open for new possibilities.

TruckDriver

PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

A383Wing

Sucks for Truex....he deserves a ride...hope he gets a good one

Budnicks

"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Budnicks

Quote from: A383Wing on October 14, 2013, 08:57:17 PM
Sucks for Truex....he deserves a ride...hope he gets a good one
:2thumbs: yep I agree  :slap:
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

TruckDriver

I agree too, I like Truex
PETE

General_01

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

TruckDriver

Thats cool. I'd love to see that team do great, being a small outfit.  :2thumbs:
PETE

A383Wing

Quote from: TruckDriver on October 17, 2013, 10:07:06 PM
Thats cool. I'd love to see that team do great, being a small outfit.  :2thumbs:

yea..good for Martin....hope he does them proud

A383Wing

boring truck race at 'Dega today

and one more thing...motor-mouth Mikey Waltrip is commenting about whether or not some driver should be penalized for changing lanes before the start-finish line.....he does not need to be judging others about penalties with what he did in the cup race earlier this year... he needs to shut his mouth and find another gig as far as I'm concerned

TruckDriver

The last 50 laps of the truck race was good with all the crashes. K.B. really took a lick on the inside wall after already getting nailed hard. I bet he is sore as hell today
PETE

A383Wing

yea....that was a hard hit for anyone to take...I'm just glad everyone was OK other than bumps & bruises

A383Wing

watched the race today..glad that Jamie won...he was over-due

I see one of the Dildo brothers wrecked his Grandpa's cars...again....he's such a "tool"..hence why I call him "dildo"

nvrbdn

jamie has been dry for a long time. held off jr. looked like the newby got nervous trying to decide when jr. was gona go and lost it.  :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

JB400

It was good for Jamie win.  Dillon wasn't expecting Stenhouse to make a move, and that cost him a finish.  Otherwise, he done pretty good.  Better than what I expected.  If Grandpa gives him a decent equipment next year, he might do pretty well.  It's a shame that Childress is holding back on his Cup equipment to bring up his next of kin.

JB400

Danica crashed in practice just now.  Knocked the left rear of the car off of it.   :hah:

nvrbdn

other cars in the way? raining? oil on the track from a previous accident? sun in her eyes? oh well, when tony gets recovered from his accident the two of them can celebrate.

yes i am still a bit angry. :icon_smile_big:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

JB400

She claims she wheel hopped.  Funny thing is, Stenhouse done the same thing.  Only thing different was Stenhouse downshifted and reduced damage to his car.  He's actually working on his.  Danica goes to backup

Hamlin is on the pole for Sunday :woohoo: :woohoo:

A383Wing

after watching the truck race today...and reading Harvick calling Dillon a punk-ass rich kid...I would like to be the fly on the wall at the Childress camp to hear what will be said.

JB400

Harvick can talk smack all he wants.  He's gone at the end of the year.  He'll play with Ty again next year though in Nationwide.

djcarguy

what time an where s the race sunday???   thanks latter ,,dj out west :2thumbs: :popcrn: :cheers: