News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The NASCAR Thread

Started by 400/6/PAC, February 18, 2008, 07:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Budnicks

Quote from: thedodgeboys on February 24, 2014, 09:12:44 PM
Im ok with Jr's win he was genuinely happy after the race win much more than his DEI days...

I imagine its tough being the son of a legend and everyone expecting you to be one also, just ask Kyle Petty...
:2thumbs: I liked Jr. allot better when he was at DEI...  :nana: I guess congrats is in order, it's good win for anyone...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

TruckDriver

I thought this was funny  :lol:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Aero426

I was going to post that pic, and decided against it because aside from the humor that made me laugh, there were a bunch of people hurt in that incident.    

TPR

Quote from: Aero426 on February 25, 2014, 02:19:16 PM
Ought to look good in the nursing home...

I hope Gordon never wins another. His car will have a huge split down the middle.
TPR
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 440 - UU1 Light Blue Metallic
www.tr440.com

odcics2

Quote from: Aero426 on February 27, 2014, 10:09:51 AM
I was going to post that pic, and decided against it because aside from the humor that made me laugh, there were a bunch of people hurt in that incident.    

Same here.... 
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

Budnicks

Quote from: TruckDriver on February 27, 2014, 09:31:08 AM
I thought this was funny  :lol:
Thanks TruckDriver that is funny, either way, sorry if someone in the real pile up wreck was hurt  :slap: , but that was still damn funny...

Budnicks

I have Kurt Busch {cheby} & Denny Hamlin as my picks for the Phoenix Race, in a Pickem' game on FBBO forum, what you guys think, I had Kyle Bush too as a qualifier, but didn't really fare to well there, none of them are my favorite drivers {especially in them Toyotas} really just thought, the Busch Bros. would do well at their old home track & Hamlin seems to do well in the early season races too... I see the Fords & Penske team are fast this week, but unfortunately I didn't pick them, oh well...

JB400

I think Kurt is a good pick, but I also think Harvick or Biffle are good picks as well.   I haven't done my picks yet on Nascar.com.  Just waiting for all the practicing to get done.

Budnicks

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on March 01, 2014, 02:51:44 PM
I think Kurt is a good pick, but I also think Harvick or Biffle are good picks as well.   I haven't done my picks yet on Nascar.com.  Just waiting for all the practicing to get done.
Yea Kurt did ok in the last practice too, I saw he was up-to 4th for quite a while in race mode/trim, I like Harvick too, kind of always have, just needed to mix it up some this week, shorter track & all... We have to have our qual. picks in early, so I don't forget to get my picks in, I do my race picks then too, because if I don't get my race picks in "in time", I'll get 42nd & 43rd place automatically  :brickwall: IIRC, I don't want that... sucks when that happens  :nana: between bad qual. & wrecks, last 500 I had Kyle (Q), Boywer & Harvick (R), Harvick came way back thou, after the last of the bigger wrecks & some pit time to patch up the messed up car... not doing too well in points "YET" still early thou

JB400

Quote from: Budnicks on March 01, 2014, 03:22:20 PM
I think Kurt is a good pick, but I also think Harvick or Biffle are good picks as well.   I haven't done my picks yet on Nascar.com.  Just waiting for all the practicing to get done.
Yea Kurt did ok in the last practice too, I saw he was up-to 4th for quite a while in race mode/trim, I like Harvick too, kind of always have, just needed to mix it up some this week, shorter track & all... We have to have our qual. picks in early, so I don't forget to get my picks in, I do my race picks then too, because if I don't get my race picks in "in time", I'll get 42nd & 43rd place automatically  :brickwall: IIRC, I don't want that... sucks when that happens  :nana: between bad qual. & wrecks, last 500 I had Kyle (Q), Boywer & Harvick (R), Harvick came way back thou, after the last of the bigger wrecks & some pit time to patch up the messed up car... not doing too well in points "YET" still early thou
I had the same problem.  A lot of my pix got wiped out in wrecks, but the ones that were still running done well.  It put me in the middle of the field of everyone.  However, I do real well when it comes to the short tracks.  I hope I'm able to get towards the front in the next 10 weeks.  After that, it's hard to get up front.

Budnicks

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on March 01, 2014, 03:36:14 PM
Quote from: Budnicks on March 01, 2014, 03:22:20 PM
Yea Kurt did ok in the last practice too, I saw he was up-to 4th for quite a while in race mode/trim, I like Harvick too, kind of always have, just needed to mix it up some this week, shorter track & all... We have to have our qual. picks in early, so I don't forget to get my picks in, I do my race picks then too, because if I don't get my race picks in "in time", I'll get 42nd & 43rd place automatically  :brickwall: IIRC, I don't want that... sucks when that happens  :nana: between bad qual. & wrecks, last 500 I had Kyle (Q), Boywer & Harvick (R), Harvick came way back thou, after the last of the bigger wrecks & some pit time to patch up the messed up car... not doing too well in points "YET" still early thou
I had the same problem.  A lot of my pix got wiped out in wrecks, but the ones that were still running done well.  It put me in the middle of the field of everyone.  However, I do real well when it comes to the short tracks.  I hope I'm able to get towards the front in the next 10 weeks.  After that, it's hard to get up front.
:2thumbs: Amen to that, if you start out in a hole it's really hard to make it to the Chase  :brickwall:

TruckDriver

Anyone hear the official results of the Nationwide race?
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

A383Wing

still in rain delay....KB is leader, ABC said race to conclude on ESPN NEWS, which I don't get

From what I read, officials just called it over...

JB400

Kyle Busch won Nationwide race

TruckDriver

Thanks. I don't get ESPN News either. There are 2 or 3 races this year if I remember right on that channel too.
PETE

JB400

I don't either, but I did stay a Holiday Express.

It was on Nascar.com where I got the info.

thedodgeboys

Did anyone watch the new qualifying formate on tv?

I like the idea but the way fox covered it  :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

It made for some bad tv the didn't use the lape tracker so you didn't know who was on a fast lap and who was cooling down.  :brickwall:

Crappy

nvrbdn

i myself like the ticker tape style notification of the live race position over that new box with 12 or so cars at the same time. but thats just my preference.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

A383Wing

so now we have to see that dumb-ass Jeff the cabbie video at every commercial break?

JB400

I guess Kurt Busch wasn't the best pick :brickwall: :rofl: 

nvrbdn

no, kurt was a bad choice. shouldnt have been back on the track to blow up and spread oil. :rotz:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

JB400

If I was Haas, I'd being having a talk with Hendrick engine department.  That's the 4th engine to blow up in the last 2 weeks.

At least Harvick did win :2thumbs:

TruckDriver

They need to take the engines that will blow  up, and give them to Johnson's team :lol:

I like Harvek so yay!  :2thumbs:
PETE

A383Wing

Quote from: TruckDriver on March 02, 2014, 07:36:38 PM
They need to take the engines that will blow  up, and give them to Johnson's team :lol:

I like Harvek so yay!  :2thumbs:

:iagree:

nvrbdn

jr. is off to his best start since he played with hot wheels on the kitchen floor. he is on fire. or did they finally give him equal cars to the ones i dont like to mention? :shruggy:

anyway, i noticed hendrick was in the winners circle with one of his drivers again. not too rough when you have 5 cars finish in the top 10.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House