News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

F8 Hemi Charger 500 reassembly

Started by Magnumcharger, February 21, 2008, 08:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Thanks Dave...
Man, more pictures of my Daytona when it was over there with Pete...  Tried to join the MMA, but don't have any pounds, just US dollars.. lol

:cheers:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

500Jon

Hi Troy,

Pete wiseman was one lucky man, three wingcars all at the same time!!!
Then his luck changed quickly?
He rolled his wifes Dodge Dart racecar at the World famous Santa-Pod Raceway.
Then he moved and bought a house that's older than the US of America!
Looks like it going to cost a small fortune to put the way he (the wife) wants it LOL!
To top it all he had what we call a funny turn and lost some of his marbles? :pity:

God moves in mysterious ways!

Good load of world wide pictures going on there Troy!

If I win the lottery any time soon I will swap you my C500 and $125large and bring the old girl back to England where she belongs!!! LOL :cheers:

500jon aka Bacca in the UK!
IF A JOB's WORTH DOING, ITS WORTH DOING WELL, RIP DAD.
4-SPEED, 1969 Charger-500 is the most Coolio car in the World!

hemi68charger

Quote from: 500Jon on January 27, 2011, 02:43:59 PM
Hi Troy,

Pete wiseman was one lucky man, three wingcars all at the same time!!!
Then his luck changed quickly?
He rolled his wifes Dodge Dart racecar at the World famous Santa-Pod Raceway.
Then he moved and bought a house that's older than the US of America!
Looks like it going to cost a small fortune to put the way he (the wife) wants it LOL!
To top it all he had what we call a funny turn and lost some of his marbles? :pity:

God moves in mysterious ways!

Good load of world wide pictures going on there Troy!

If I win the lottery any time soon I will swap you my C500 and $125large and bring the old girl back to England where she belongs!!! LOL :cheers:

500jon aka Bacca in the UK!

Hope he's doing ok.. I emailed him yesterday. I remember him showing me the house he's about/or did buy and yes, he said it was pretty old. Ancient in American years.... $125K and your C500... Deal.......... He told me about the accident as well.. :(

Tried to join the MMA forum, but soon realized it's for paid members.  :'(  Wanted to highlight the Daytona now here in the States. I think I've done some good things here and there to finely detail her out. I have an original 4618SA AVS, an original '69 440 auto distributor, did the jacks, etc... I took out the fuel tank this afternoon and was amazed how clean and solid the trunk is... I think I'm going to try and swap a set of 15x7 Rallyes I have for a set of 15x8 steelies. I'm really diggin' the steelie look on 'Tona..
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection