News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

vent windows, what do I have here?

Started by Ryan, February 24, 2008, 06:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan

So my buddy who is an avid mopar collector and restorer had an ectra set of vent window frames with fresh chrome on them that he gave to me :nana: anyways apon further inspection I notieced that they are different, they dont have the swivel mount for the window. ANybody know what these are for? And is there anyway to make them work on my car? They were came off of a hemi 70 road runner.

69 charger r/t Triple Black
   572 HEMI, Passion 5 speed, 4.10 Dana under construction

2014 viper TA

Back N Black

If they came from a 70 roadrunner they will fit your car. the swivel at the bottom is attached to the small frame at the bottom of the glass.kinda sorta make sense.   :cheers:

Back N Black

Found a pic...... ;D

Ryan

well see thats just the problem, these dont have a swivel mount on them. Is there a non vent window option that was available?

2014 viper TA

Back N Black

I was looking at the top pic, which is your old one, my bad. I can see in the second pic what you are talking about. You got me on that one.  :shruggy:

Ryan

the top pic is my old one. Sux, I was very excited to get these and not have to deal with rechroming mine.

2014 viper TA