News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My new resto shop is officially complete.

Started by hotrod98, March 03, 2008, 07:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hotrod98

It has taken a year of nights and weekends to get to this point. I still need to finish building the office and there are several small things that need to be done, but I can finally work out of this shop. The old shop has become too crowded to work in. We have to move stuff around just to use it. We'll keep the new firebird racecar in it along with a few of the nicer hotrods. Unfortunatey, we still have to keep a few outside. We also keep our completed engines and engine blocks, etc in the old shop.
I have a third building that I keep parts in and my basement is completely full of hoods, fenders, etc.
At this point, I have enough work to keep me going for quite a while.

First two pics are of the new shop and the second two pics are of the old shop.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

Charger-Bodie

:2thumbs:   Congratulations!!  looks like you have a nice set up!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Blown70

Looks like a great shop to work in.  CONGRATS :cheers:

BigBlockSam

:2thumbs: :cheers: :boogie: :boogie:

congrats hotrod. it looks great and there's my blue superbee. i dig that car.when are ya gonna break your new paint booths cherry?
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

BigBlockSam

you could give me the blue bee for a while i'll take care of it for you and you would have more space for your stuff .  :Twocents:  :nana:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

daytonalo

Nice !! is that a semi downdraft or crossflow ?? How much was it ??

Larry

hotrod98

Quote from: daytonalo on March 03, 2008, 08:38:28 PM
Nice !! is that a semi downdraft or crossflow ?? How much was it ??

Larry

It's one of the new hybrids. Part crossdraft, part downdraft. I ordered it with the tr-fold entry doors with windows. The small door has a window as well. I added extra lights, 12 total.

I appreciate the kind words from everyone. This is part of my master plan to be able to work at home and spend more time with my  wife. Since her retirement due to bad health, she has been extremely bored here at home. She's looking forward to spending the day helping me. I've even put her to work on my 70 Camaro. I'm calling it her project and she seems glad to have something to focus on. She's really quite talented when it comes to working on these hotrods.

Charles Addams

CornDogsCharger

SWEET shop ya got there hotrod!  This summer I wll build my shop..... I already have a long line of people waiting for me to build a shop so I can do work of them.  I love that 69 Bee.  I can't wait to get started on mine.  Mine is a '69 383 4spd B3 post that has been in this area since day one.  Can you post some pictures of it?  Keep up the great work

Justin
"CornDog"
1966 Dodge Charger
1969 Dodge Charger (DMCL Project)
1969 Dodge Charger (WB General Lee "GL#004")
1969 Dodge Super Bee

694spdRT

Excellent setup!  :2thumbs:

Your "old" shop don't look too shabby either.
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

Magnumcharger

Nice looking facility!! What do you have for heat?
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

MoParMetal

looking for another one
xbox gamertag: mprmtl

justin1987

69bronzeT5

SWEET SHOP! It beats my single car garage by a mile!! :icon_smile_big:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1971 Charger R/T: B5 Blue 440 Automatic
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1970 GTO: 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: 340 Automatic

hotrod98

Quote from: Magnumcharger on March 03, 2008, 10:17:54 PM
Nice looking facility!! What do you have for heat?

Look at the second pic. The chrome looking thing running down the center of the shop hanging a couple of feet from the ceiling is the radiant heating system. We ran it several nights and days last month and my gas bill was an additional $40. Of course, a really cold night down here in the south is around 40 degrees. The front shop had a forced air system which was kind of loud and not very effecient at keeping the entire building continuously warm. The radiant heat warms up everything in the shop. That way you can open the roll up doors without losing all of your heat.

Charles Addams

Ghoste

Very nice.  The radiant heat works surprisingly well.  A buddy of mine runs a radiant heat system in his body shop but it uses the hot water lines embedded in the floor.  That warm concrete is sure nice in the Canadian winters.

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just 6T9 CHGR

Im impressed!  More quality resto's coming out of there now :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

moparstuart

really happy to see the shop moving along
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

TomP

Is it possible to have shop envy?   Nice job.
'70 Charger R/T Clone - FE5/V1W 451/727/Dana/4 wheel disc brakes/AC (Under Restification)
'70 Challenger - FM3/V1W 440/727/8.75/4 wheel disc brakes (Under Restification)
'74 Duster - FM3/V1W 225/904/7.25 Disc/Drum
'93 RAM D250 - 5.9L/A518/9.25 (Old Sacto Cop Truck)
'94 BMW 740iL

Yes, I'm a Dodge Boy.  Verstehen?

daytonalo

moparstuart

Quote from: daytonalo on March 04, 2008, 11:39:20 AM
How much for booth ? around 7500 ?
you never pay attention and are so concerned about what everyone pay's for stuff

daytonalo

I'm never Jealous of anyone !!!! Just a simple Question Jughead !!!

RAC95054

Very nice facility!  It's too bad I don't live closer, otherwise I'd have more work for you, I'm sure.  :cheers:
Play: Work that you enjoy doing for nothing.   -Evan Esar

hotrod98

Quote from: daytonalo on March 04, 2008, 11:39:20 AM
How much for booth ? around 7500 ?

Total cost 12.6k plus crating and shipping from San Antonio. That included 12 lights with 4 T8 bulbs per fixture, 2 extra feet in length, tri- door entry setup, one personnel door, all doors with glass, bridge style exhaust, 14x26x9 tall, 11 ft tall at intake area, full exhaust stack package with single phase motor and 36" fan, extra walk thru door with window and frame for future paint mixing room, all powder coated. The powder coating alone was around $2400 and that included the extra personnel door.. The base price on this booth was $7500. I've seen one like that and it wasn't for me.
So far I like the gentle draw that I get with the intake filters mounted up high. I'll be priming a few parts this weekend plus painting the 383 for my blue 69 runner and the 440-6 for the other runner. I'll be able to tell you a lot more after that.

Charles Addams

wetfeetmi

I was curious as to why you chose steel frame instead of post (pole)?  I know steel is much better, but was it building codes or personal choice?  Very nice place.  Is the '71 'Cuda in your posession? Rick

daytonalo

I see a fan on ex stack , is there a fan pushing air in to give you positive pressure ??

Larry

hotrod98

Quote from: wetfeetmi on March 04, 2008, 06:29:35 PM
I was curious as to why you chose steel frame instead of post (pole)?  I know steel is much better, but was it building codes or personal choice?  Very nice place.  Is the '71 'Cuda in your posession? Rick

This is pretty much the norm in this area. This building has 8" thick floors, 2 ft thick in the lift area. 12' sidewalls, extra thick insualation (as much for summer sun as winter cold), three insulated 12' wide x 10' tall roll up doors, two walk thru doors, two windows in office area, large gutters and downspouts, 40' x 80' (3200 sq ft), plumbed for bathroom.
And total cost..................drum roll please.........$13.12 per sq foot. Total cost of building was 42k.
This is where a lot of the money from the sale of my 70 Chal convert hemi clone went to.

All 20 of my cars are in my possession. If you're referring to my real 71 cuda?  Yes, but unrestored. Been thinking about selling it. It's starting to be in the way. I need to store my 69 Charger in it's spot. I'm getting to the point that I can no longer keep all of them maintained.

Quote from: daytonalo on March 04, 2008, 07:10:13 PM
I see a fan on ex stack , is there a fan pushing air in to give you positive pressure ??

Larry

Larry, My new booth is not pressurized. The booth at the dealership was pressurized and had heat of course. I really didn't see much difference in air quality between it and the non-pressurized booths that I've used. The heat was nice, but at $60 per hour to run it, no way. It's usually around 70 degrees or warmer here most of the time except for Jan and Feb.
Most of the new clears dry just fine without heat and I find that they tend to buff easier when not force dried.
This booth can be altered for pressurization, but I didn't have them prep it for that.

Charles Addams

daytonalo

I know a guy who is going to make a pressurised downdraft booth , 32x13 ft

hotrod98

Our booth at the dealership was 16 x 32. The booth was so big that I could paint a car with the fenders, hood and deck lid on stands. I built roll around stands for the fenders that kept them upright so that the metallics would match properly. Worked every time. I kind of miss that booth.

Charles Addams

xs29j8Bullitt

Your shop looks fantastic!!!  I may talk to you about restoring one of my cars... I wish you were in the DFW area though.

Hmmmmm... :scratchchin: If you did my Superbird, would you really tell me when it was finished?  :icon_smile_wink:

Congrats, a great shop for a fair price... you did very well!  :cheers:

Allen
After 8 years of downsizing, whats left...
1968 Charger R/T, Automatic, 426 Hemi
1968 Polara 4Dr Sdn, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1968 Polara 4Dr HT, Automatic, 383
1969 Charger 500, 4 Speed, 440 Magnum
1969 Daytona, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1969 Road Runner, 4 Speed, 426 Hemi
1970 `Cuda, Automatic, 440-6BBL
1970 Challenger T/A, Automatic, 340 6 Pack
2004 Ram, Automatic, 5.7L Hemi
2009 Challenger SRT8, Automatic, 6.1L Hemi
<This Space Reserved for a 2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat, 8Sp Automatic,

hotrod98

Quote from: xs29j8Bullitt on March 05, 2008, 08:52:13 PM
Your shop looks fantastic!!! Hmmmmm... :scratchchin: If you did my Superbird, would you really tell me when it was finished?  :icon_smile_wink:

That's a lot of pressure to put on a winger.  :angel:

You're not all that far away. When I lived in Grand Prairie, I drove back and forth from there to Greenwood every weekend. About 300 miles.

Charles Addams

Old Moparz

Looks great, it's a very nice building.  :cheers: 

I can understand why you sold a car to do it. I'm thinking that way myself, selling that is, but mostly to do something on my house & to finally start work on my ragtop by next year.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

hotrod98

Quote from: Old Moparz on March 06, 2008, 10:29:35 AM
Looks great, it's a very nice building. :cheers:

I can understand why you sold a car to do it. I'm thinking that way myself, selling that is, but mostly to do something on my house & to finally start work on my ragtop by next year.

I told my wife way back when that all of these cars that I was buying were investments for the future. Now she's holding me to that.
Now, if I want to buy something, I have to sell something else first. Sounds like a plan...her plan.  :P

I don't really miss the convert that much. I would much rather have the new building. Besides, I got enough out of the convert to buy the building, booth, and lift with money left over for other toys.

Charles Addams

The70RT

Quote from: hotrod98 on March 06, 2008, 04:39:46 PM
Quote from: Old Moparz on March 06, 2008, 10:29:35 AM
Looks great, it's a very nice building. :cheers:

I told my wife way back when that all of these cars that I was buying were investments for the future. Now she's holding me to that.
Now, if I want to buy something, I have to sell something else first. Sounds like a plan...her plan.  :P

I don't really miss the convert that much. I would much rather have the new building. Besides, I got enough out of the convert to buy the building, booth, and lift with money left over for other toys.

Hell of a deal. Your Chally must have been top notch.  :2thumbs:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hotrod98

My chal convert was a hemi clone that I built for my wife. After I finished it, she decided that she didn't really like driving convertibles. They're great if you live in southern california, but around here it's either too hot, too wet or too cold. Not enough perfect days to really enjoy it. She would rather drive her fuel injected 73 cuda.
Anyway, it was kind of a no brainer to sell the chal. I will admit that it was a blast to drive.

Charles Addams

PocketThunder

Quote from: hotrod98 on March 07, 2008, 10:21:39 AM
My chal convert was a hemi clone that I built for my wife. After I finished it, she decided that she didn't really like driving convertibles. They're great if you live in southern california, but around here it's either too hot, too wet or too cold. Not enough perfect days to really enjoy it. She would rather drive her fuel injected 73 cuda.
Anyway, it was kind of a no brainer to sell the chal. I will admit that it was a blast to drive.
Good God man that this is beautiful!
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Howie

I`ll be glad when I get my wingcar ready to bring down and break in the paint booth wingcar style. :cheers:.

moparstuart

Quote from: Howie on March 07, 2008, 10:30:52 AM
I`ll be glad when I get my wingcar ready to bring down and break in the paint booth wingcar style. :cheers:.
yes yes yes

hotrod98

Howie's seen my cars up close.
When you get down here next week Howie, we need to take a couple of my cars out and blow off the cobwebs.
I say we go over to your favorite Mexican restaurant. Which car are you going to drive? Don't say the 4 speed cuz I got dibs on that one.

Stuart...those pics will give you an idea of the type of work that you can expect on your car. ;D

Charles Addams

Howie

I`d say I`ll drive the lime green hotrod but I think your wife may have something to say about that one. She does have one sweet ride and I do really like that color. :icon_smile_big:. I can`t wait to see what her next ride is going to be :coolgleamA:.  Glad the booth is ready. Stuart better get on the ball otherwise I may have to bring down one of my cars! Ha Ha stuart I am not ready although I would like to be that far along on any of my projects.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: TomP on March 04, 2008, 10:33:30 AM
Is it possible to have shop envy? 
ABSOLUTELY!! :drool5: :icon_smile_big:

Great looking shop, nice projects too. :cheers:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

nitrometal

Larry,  you have an awesome shop!   I am very jealous!!  I finally got me a new place that has a garage for the Petty 'bird and I feel like I'm left behind already!!!  And I hope that your wife feels better soon.  That's cool that she wants to work on cars.

Phil
I love the smell of nitro in the morning.

http://pettysuperbird.com

hotrod98

Hey Phil, any chance of you making up to Branson in August for the three day show. It's a blast for the whole family. We go up on Thursday morning and it's non stop all weekend. The shows on the strip are great and there are cars everywhere. The only downside is that it's the same weekend as the Mopar Nats. We haven't been to the nats since 2003.
We usually take 2 to 4 cars up every year and the motel lets us park them out front. They hire a security guard to watch over them. Rooms are only $50 a night and it's right on the strip. If you're interested, I'll save a room for you. We reserve one side of the hotel for our group. Our only problem is not getting enough sleep. No one wants to call it a night since the cars keep running around until almost dawn. Would be great to have that bird sitting out front and cruising the strip all weekend. We talked Howie into going last year and I think he's already made plans to go again. It's addictive.

Charles Addams

Howie

They have changed monster mopar weekend. It is now a later date. Not sure if it is going back to the same weekend or not.

justin1987

Quote from: hotrod98 on March 09, 2008, 07:20:57 PM
Hey Phil, any chance of you making up to Branson in August for the three day show. It's a blast for the whole family. We go up on Thursday morning and it's non stop all weekend. The shows on the strip are great and there are cars everywhere. The only downside is that it's the same weekend as the Mopar Nats. We haven't been to the nats since 2003.
We usually take 2 to 4 cars up every year and the motel lets us park them out front. They hire a security guard to watch over them. Rooms are only $50 a night and it's right on the strip. If you're interested, I'll save a room for you. We reserve one side of the hotel for our group. Our only problem is not getting enough sleep. No one wants to call it a night since the cars keep running around until almost dawn. Would be great to have that bird sitting out front and cruising the strip all weekend. We talked Howie into going last year and I think he's already made plans to go again. It's addictive.

I went to the Branson show last year and it was a blast. I loved every minute of it. The cruise on Saturday night is a totally different experience. There were so many people there.

nitrometal

Hey Phil, any chance of you making up to Branson in August for the three day show.

I've never heard of that show in Branson.  I just went online and read up on it a little bit.  It's a 600 mile trip for me.  I may be up for it though if I can get some details from you.  PM me with your phone # and I'll give you a holler.

Anyone else going again this year?  Howie? Justin1987?
I love the smell of nitro in the morning.

http://pettysuperbird.com

BigBlockSam

justin1987

Quote from: nitrometal on March 10, 2008, 04:56:35 PM
Anyone else going again this year?  Howie? Justin1987?

I'm going to try to make it. I've got an internship at GE in Kansas, so I'm going to see if I can leave my internship a week early so I can go.

justin1987

By the way, hotrod98, was that your green '73 cuda that was there last year? If so, you were the only one that beat me in my class.  :boxing_smiley:  :icon_smile_big:

hotrod98

Quote from: justin1987 on March 10, 2008, 06:43:51 PM

By the way, hotrod98, was that your green '73 cuda that was there last year? If so, you were the only one that beat me in my class.  :boxing_smiley: :icon_smile_big:

Sorry about that. That's my wife's cuda. We always stay at the Windsor Inn across from the elevated wooden go cart track near the water park. I usually take my red 71 cuda also but it wasn't running right so I left it at home. Turned out to be a bad MSD coil. That's the second time that she's won first place with her car. Trophy and a hundred bucks is kind of a nice way to end the weekend. She usually drives it but we decided that we needed  a second vehicle so we trailered it so that we would have the truck there as well.
Which car did you have there? As I said before it's kind of a full weekend yet laid back at the same time. The wives usually go to some of the shows while the guys hang out and drink a few. What did you think about Friday night? I was surprised that the cops stayed out of the picture as much as they did. They were on a mission from God in 2006 about the burnouts.
Anyway, stay in touch and we'll park together at the show. We'll have at least two cars at the motel, maybe more if I can recruit drivers. I would love to take my runner this year and maybe one of the Trans Ams. We'll defintely take both cudas.  See ya there. I hope.

Phil,
e-mail me...hotrodcuda98@hotmail.com and I'll give you my cell number. Howie says that he's going.

Charles Addams

justin1987

Quote from: hotrod98 on March 10, 2008, 09:45:56 PM
Sorry about that. That's my wife's cuda. We always stay at the Windsor Inn across from the elevated wooden go cart track near the water park. I usually take my red 71 cuda also but it wasn't running right so I left it at home. Turned out to be a bad MSD coil. That's the second time that she's won first place with her car. Trophy and a hundred bucks is kind of a nice way to end the weekend. She usually drives it but we decided that we needed  a second vehicle so we trailered it so that we would have the truck there as well.
Which car did you have there? As I said before it's kind of a full weekend yet laid back at the same time. The wives usually go to some of the shows while the guys hang out and drink a few. What did you think about Friday night? I was surprised that the cops stayed out of the picture as much as they did. They were on a mission from God in 2006 about the burnouts.
Anyway, stay in touch and we'll park together at the show. We'll have at least two cars at the motel, maybe more if I can recruit drivers. I would love to take my runner this year and maybe one of the Trans Ams. We'll defintely take both cudas.  See ya there. I hope.

I guess winning 2nd place, $75, and a trophy is better than nothing. I couldn't have lost to a nicer car. I had the Starsky and Hutch Limited Edition Ford Gran Torino that was parked in the Star Cars area at the outside gate. My dad and I should have the Charger done this year. If that's the case we may bring both or just the Charger this year (depending if the have the star cars exhibit again). The cruise was amazing. I had no idea there would be that many people watching the cruise. It was unbelievable. I really hope I can make it again this year.

hotrod98

Very nice car.
I wish I had the time to finish my 69 Charger. Keep going back and forth on whether to Daytonaize it or not. It's a real triple black R/T SE but isn't matching numbers. I don't want to piant it since I may be altering the back window if I go the Daytona route so it just sits in primer almost ready to paint. Decisions, decisions.

Charles Addams

PocketThunder

Quote from: hotrod98 on March 10, 2008, 10:39:26 PM
Very nice car.
I wish I had the time to finish my 69 Charger. Keep going back and forth on whether to Daytonaize it or not. It's a real triple black R/T SE but isn't matching numbers. I don't want to piant it since I may be altering the back window if I go the Daytona route so it just sits in primer almost ready to paint. Decisions, decisions.

I vote for keeping it stock and finding another car to Daytonaize.   :Twocents:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

larry i may try to come down for that show also
   Are you going to the all mopar show  first weekend in may at the 57 heaven ?

BigBlockSam

QuoteI vote for keeping it stock and finding another car to Daytonaize.     

as I've told you before , leave that car alone. find a date coded motor and restore that one . or sell it to some one that wants to bring it back . get a regular  charger and daytona it . Rene

hotrod98

Quote from: moparstuart on March 11, 2008, 08:41:53 AM
Are you going to the all mopar show first weekend in may at the 57 heaven ?

Stuart, I just registered for the 2008 SEMA show. We fly out on Saturday, go to the NHRA finals on Sunday and go to the SEMA show Tuesday through Friday. In order to save up the money for that trip, I'll probably skip most of the shows and just go to Branson and Vegas this year.

Quote from: BigBlockSam on March 11, 2008, 12:45:08 PM

as I've told you before , leave that car alone. find a date coded motor and restore that one . or sell it to some one that wants to bring it back . get a regular charger and daytona it . Rene

Rne, My friend that I bought the car from has first dibs on buying it back and I couldn't even get a shell for what I paid him for the car. I can always put the car back original later. I certainly won't let go of any of the original parts.

Charles Addams

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on March 11, 2008, 07:25:21 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on March 11, 2008, 08:41:53 AM
Are you going to the all mopar show first weekend in may at the 57 heaven ?

Stuart, I just registered for the 2008 SEMA showr. We fly out on Saturday, go to the NHRA finals on Sunday and go to the SEMA show Tuesday through Friday. In order to save up the money for that trip, I'll probably skip most of the shows and just go to Branson and Vegas this year.

Quote from: BigBlockSam on March 11, 2008, 12:45:08 PM

as I've told you before , leave that car alone. find a date coded motor and restore that one . or sell it to some one that wants to bring it back . get a regular charger and daytona it . Rene

Rne, My friend that I bought the car from has first dibs on buying it back and I couldn't even get a shell for what I paid him for the car. I can always put the car back original later. I certainly won't let go of any of the original parts.
I know that 3 wing cars will be there you might try to atlease spectate saturday ? 

hotrod98

It's only about 2 1/2 hours to Branson from here. We might drive up for the day. I'll  have to go eat at Outback while we're there. That place has great food. I just started eating there a couple of years ago.
I always thougt that it was an Outback Steakhouse.
The chain of Outback Steakhouses don't even compare.

Charles Addams

runningman

Awesome, much better than my two car garage that I can barely get my Charger into.  If you need some business let me know.  :cheers:

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on March 12, 2008, 03:51:15 PM
It's only about 2 1/2 hours to Branson from here. We might drive up for the day. I'll  have to go eat at Outback while we're there. That place has great food. I just started eating there a couple of years ago.
I always thougt that it was an Outback Steakhouse.
The chain of Outback Steakhouses don't even compare.
ok if you come up I'm buying dinner !