News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Finally found a set of Bucket Seats, Please help me identify these......

Started by BMOTOXSTAR, March 16, 2008, 09:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

Okay, I just want to have everything I need ready ahead of time and if I had crappy pliers I may as well have another set on hand.  Sorry for the hijack.

BMOTOXSTAR

Not a hijack at all man. :cheers: :2thumbs:
I am glad you asked that . I guess I should spend at least $20 on some Hog Ring pliers? :shruggy:
I found some on E-Bay with rings for $10.
Man, I hope that the 73-74 Charger seat cover idea works on these seats.
I found some seat covers from a guy in Michigan that I might buy, he has Dark Green, just what I need. :D
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Charger1973

Yeah the $10 ones with rings sounds similar to what I got the first time around.  I would say don't get those.   ;)  I really don't know which ones to tell you to get but I can tell you its a pain trying to finish the job without them (nearly impossible actually).  You would think living where I do, in farm town, that I could find a pair locally... but no...  I can find the hog rings but no one seems to have the pliers.  I would say get some that you know will work even if it costs a little more, because it will save you a headache later and make the job go much smoother.