News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cartoons and Cartoon Show Boards

Started by rrbrucea, April 02, 2008, 09:40:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrbrucea

Full-color cartoons of your Mopar done in this style, $150.00. You'll get a hard copy and a .tif or .jpeg hi-rez file to use as you like--desktop background, avatar, print on t-shirts, whatever.

OR, provide information on your car and I can combine the cartoon with the information and provide a 20 x 30" showboard output and laminated on plastic board for $325.00.

PM me here for more information, and have HI-REZ, large dimension digital images of your car available for me to work with. Thanks!

Bruce

rrbrucea

rrbrucea

Some of you may know this car...  :icon_smile_big:

rrbrucea

Finally, a Charger!

rrbrucea

Dakota Drag Truck

rrbrucea

rrbrucea

Polara showboard

rrbrucea

'68 Cuda convertible

rrbrucea

A little bit "different" '69 Road Runner.  :icon_smile_big: Cartoons with goons, looney toons, Rat Finks, or other nefarious characters behind the wheel are higher--typically $200.

rrbrucea

Scamp cartoon

rrbrucea

Demon Drag Car

rrbrucea

Not a Mopar, BUT...  :icon_smile_big:

rrbrucea

Some "product" based on my art is in the works. You guys might like these... these will be toolbox magnets, cast in resin and painted in full color. Will eventually be available from Bent Rod Garage, www.bentrodgarage.com.

rrbrucea