News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

UPPER DOOR PADS UPDATE "PRODUCTION PIECE PHOTOS"

Started by BEAPARTS, April 04, 2008, 06:43:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEAPARTS

Here are photos of the finished 70 upper door pads.  I only have a limited number with more coming in the next week or so.  The grain is as close as we could possibly get.  Is the grain an absolute dead nuts match? Nope, not possible.  However, for anyone out side the 2% that hates all reproduction parts these are bathroom material.

I will be testing the rear pads today, if they fit as good as they look we will have a winner.  The front pads are $325 w/medallions installed and the rears will be $275 when they become available in the next 2-4 weeks.  At this point, we are not sure of colors and what the market price will be.  However, I can say we are doing white right after the blacks.  68 white will be different from 69-70.

Michael C. Ross - Owner
B/E & A Restoration Parts, Inc.
www.beaparts.com
330-725-3990

BEAPARTS

BEAPARTS

Hey, how did that 68 grille we restored for a local customer get in there?  Would you believe the grille was broken in several pieces with fins missing out of the center?  The guy we did it for swore it wasn't his and we exchanged it with an unbroken one.  No glues or epoxies here, all ABS black plastic.  We were even able to find the right rivits for the head light doors.