News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Kenny Wayne's "Extreme Lee"

Started by TruckDriver, July 26, 2005, 08:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

Here's somebody's version, although not a tattered flag...

Linky; http://www.cogulus.com/blog/archives/88/

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

LahTera

Hmmm .... don't really like that blue.  But it gave me an idea ... do the blue with white stars on the hood and start the stripes going down the roof, ending in red and white flames .....   :icon_smile_big:

LahTera

andy74

ChargerHound69

Well, that car looks way better than all those General Lee's I keep seeing.

TruckDriver

:image_294343: I think that I would rather have a nice stock appering paint job

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

4402tuff4u

I think a silver or black Charger would look much better with the American flag. The number on the door should be a different tone of the same color of the car - giving it a almost stealthy look. It would look kind of "military" type. I would call it the "General Patton"!  :icon_smile_big:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

richard parker

does anybody know who makes these wheels ?

Cncguy

Quote from: richard parker on September 10, 2015, 03:58:53 PM
does anybody know who makes these wheels ?

I believe they were custom made.

myk

I actually like those wheels.  Too bad they're probably one-offs...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

richard parker

looked into it a bit more they are custom made by budnick wheels thanks guys