News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

pistol grip flamed maple handles

Started by moparstuart, April 09, 2008, 09:45:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

If we can get a group buy of at least 5 we can get these made again for $ 120.00 a set !  Anyone else interested ?

Here is the email I got from him

Stuart.

Like I said I no longer make those grips.

They take quite a bit of time to make, and I really dont have the time, Im busy as hell. So if I put myself to work on those Id rather do at least 5 at a time to make it worth my while.

However, if you get some people toegther at dodgecharger.com that want to order a set as well I could make a lot of 5 minimum.

Bare grips only. Price would be $120 per set of grips.

I could give you a price break if you get the group buy going.

If somebdy wants them with an autogrip shifter price would be $320

Thanks and please let me know.

Domingo

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

If you want them  here is what he want us to do.   When you figure out all the people interested in getting the grips. Just then we will email them all and have them place their order with what they want as far as wood/color. And if they want bare grips or if they want them with a stainless handle be it a regular Pistol Grip or an Automatic Pistol grip.

Have them post on the thread pointing out what is it that they want and their email address so I can send an email later on to eveybody that wants one.

Otherwise Ill be getting lots of emails and like I said Im very busy lately and I dont want people to think I dont care because I cant reply to all the emails and keep track.

Thanks, I hope you understand!

Domingo

moparstuart

one last try anyone else want a flamed grip  ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :2thumbs:

moparstuart

Ok i have gotten three orders for grips now he said he will go ahead and make the grips . If anyone else wants one this is your last chance let me know asap . 

moparstuart

ok we have 5 people he is making them last call if anyone else wants them , this is his one time last deal to make them .

moparstuart

moparstuart

still not here hope i get mine soon !!!!!

moparstuart

ANY ONE GET THERES ?   PM ME OR EMAIL ME    MINE ARE NO SHOWS  YET  ?

moparstuart

Quote from: moparstuart on October 29, 2008, 04:15:20 PM
  ANY ONE GET THERES ?   PM ME OR EMAIL ME    MINE ARE NO SHOWS  YET  ?
I got mine saturday !!!!!!

moparstuart

just found a new guy making these

here is his info if anyone wants one

Email  idlehandswoodwork@gmail.com

website     http://www.idlehandswoodwork.com/index.html