News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I THINK I'M GOING TO SELL MY DAYTONA

Started by daytonalo, April 22, 2008, 01:22:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

david hunt

This car that old Larry is trying to rip people off on is now up to 28XXX, I called old Larry and I go the gut feeling he is hiding something sure as heck. He is evasive , a liar, and his car is obvious rust buckets as can be seen in the pictures. What a wreck! Remember he lives in  New Jersey, where they use salt on roads as is obvious by his car or rather his pile of rusty metal on four rubber tires. Why does he still not have it done? Because he is not the boy he claims to be. Cold Day in Hell!

daytonalo

David thanks for Jerking me off for 1/2 hour !!! Evasive , You wouldn't shut the fuck up , on and on , I'm the best , Chip foose has nothing on me !!!can easily do what he can do !!!I had them all , I have this , I have that !!  On and on , you were like a broken record !!! I hope the next person who wants the car can walk upright !!!! Most here know me and know what I'm capable !!!! A few on this board have seen this car , I'm going to finish body work and put it on E-bay , it is a great deal for 25 k  I have  helped many people out who are on a budget !!You ????  !!!!4  posts and you know it all !!! Go get your head out of the cow's ass  your Inspecting !!! USDA Inspector , crock of shit !!!!. Most know that I'm not a bullshitter ,opinionated yes , no bullshitter !!!! ALL IN THIS SECTION , BEWARE OF THIS CLOWN  !!!

Larry

xs29l8b

this is as good as my wife's "days of our lives" she tivo's daily

hotrod98

Those that can...do. Those that can't...teach. I know that Larry's a doer and by doing he teaches. We've all learned a lot from this guy and now some new guy wants to bash him.
That's just not right. ;D

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

daytonalo

It's bad enough he trashes me , but he Jerked me off on the Phone !!!i I'm SO FUCKING PISSED OFF AT THIS KANSAS HILLBILLIE FUCK , I WISH I TAPED THIS HORSES ASS !!!I'm going to ask Troy to delete my post , I had enough !!!

PocketThunder

Quote from: daytonalo on May 17, 2008, 09:39:51 PM
It's bad enough he trashes me , but he Jerked me off on the Phone !!!i I'm SO FUCKING PISSED OFF AT THIS KANSAS HILLBILLIE FUCK , I WISH I TAPED THIS HORSES ASS !!!I'm going to ask Troy to delete my post , I had enough !!!

At least you got jerked off on the deal...  :shruggy:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

G-man

Hi

Sorry to say something...

Daytonas are nice... but Im sure it would be cheaper for somebody to just buy a 69 shell and stick the daytona front on it... probbably even have a complete car for not much more than what you are asking for.

Also, I just read the thread you made, and well, it started with you asking what its worth, then somebody asking whats the original drive train and then hell broke loose on a normal question?

I dunno whats going on but reading it the way it reads... i think some people here have a few loose screws in there heads.

Maybe u can fill me on why a normal question deserved a crazy answer :)

No i dont want a stupid reply either so please, im just trying to work it out  :cheers:

daytonalo

YOU DON'T CALL SOMEONE , SAY YOU WANT THE CAR FOR SURE THEN TURN AROUND AND TRASH ME . I PREFER TO BE SPOKEN DIRTY TO BEFORE GETTING JERKED OFF !!!!

hotrod98

Quote from: G-man on May 18, 2008, 03:10:52 AM
Hi

Sorry to say something...

Daytonas are nice... but Im sure it would be cheaper for somebody to just buy a 69 shell and stick the daytona front on it... probbably even have a complete car for not much more than what you are asking for.

You're kidding, right?

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

daytonalo

NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS JERK-OFF CALLS ME ON FRIDAY , I WANT YOUR CAR , I'M THE BEST AROUND , CHIP FOOSE IS NOBODY , I CAN DO IT ALL , I REALLY WANT YOUR CAR !!!! THIS SCUM BAG DIDN'T STOP FOR A SECOND , YOU KNOW THE TYPE , YOU PUT THE PHONE DOWN AND COME BACK AND THEY ARE LIKE A BROKEN RECORD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW HE SAYS I'M HIDING SOMETHING ?????? HE WOULDN'T LET ME GET A WORD IN . LOOK I BUY AND SELL CARS EVERY DAY , I'M MO IDIOT , I KNEW ON THE PHONE I WAS DEALING WITH A HORSES ASS!!!! I KNEW HE HAD NO MONEY . WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND , I WOULD LOVE TO MEET UP WITH THE DICK HEAD SOMEWHERE !!!!!!!

Troy

This went well... :eyes:

FYI: there's a reason that responses are not allowed in the Classifieds section. If you don't like the price then don't buy it. If you need more information then contact the seller directly. Deals are between the buyer and seller and I see no reason why anything about them needs to be public. I allow wing car related ads in this section primarily because of their specialized nature and so they don't get deleted during normal housekeeping. It really won't take much for me to reconsider that decision.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.