News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I THINK I'M GOING TO SELL MY DAYTONA

Started by daytonalo, April 22, 2008, 01:22:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

Quote from: DougSchellinger on May 02, 2008, 04:00:07 PM
Quote from: daytonalo on May 02, 2008, 12:57:01 PM
Will sell everything with this car for 25k , just paint and install your engine .609-315-2640

Larry

Will you drop the price more if we all sit on our hands another two weeks?     :smilielol:

Boat gas is getting expensive.   :shruggy:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

xs29l8b

how about we start the bidding in this thread?  :popcrn:

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Finn

1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

Ghoste

A genuine Disney souvenir pirate hat just like Johnny Depp's so he can look extra cool this summer riding around in the boat.

Finn

I really didnt want to go this far but that last offer is hard to beat...
Ok here we go,       a pair of russian boots....WITH laces.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

Ghoste

Ooo, this is gonna be like avoiding the snipers on e-bay huh?  Okay, a pirate hat AND a plastic sword.

Finn

bringing out the big guns are we?  :icon_smile_tongue:

A Russian mail order bride to fill the boots, but Im keeping the laces.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

Zinc

Quote from: Ghoste on May 02, 2008, 09:28:53 PM
A genuine Disney souvenir pirate hat just like Johnny Depp's so he can look extra cool this summer riding around in the boat.

How about an eye-patch to go with that pirate hat, so he can look "swash-buckling" in the captains seat, babes always go for the "badboy" look! :icon_smile_blackeye:

xs29l8b

Ive got a seat cushion farted on by a previous president

66chargerkid

I'll trade you a 66 charger in boxs for it :)

petercharger

anyone on this site looking at buying his car?? seems like a good deal :rofl: :scratchchin:
best way to get a hold of me is brushcollege@msn.com...thanks

Beep Beep Dave

Its a tough market out there right now. Unfinished clone projects generally don't bring big $$$. It would be interesting to see what it could do on Ebay. Can't blame a guy for asking what he believes it is worth...he just needs to find one guy out there who agrees with him.
It would be nice to see him finish it up and enjoy it now that most of the hard work is done. It was real interesting reading through all the topics that have been posted about the car over the years and watching it come together. Sad to see him throw in the towel now.
I could see it as a F6 Bright Green car with white stripe and white guts :2thumbs:
Dave 
'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T

MOPARHOUND!

1971 Charger R/T, 440 H.P., Auto, A/C Daily Driven (till gas went nuts).  NOW IN CARS FOR SALE SECTION: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,48709.0.html
1969 Charger 318/Auto (latest addtion): http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,31948.0.html
*Speed costs money son, how fast do you want to go, and for how long?"
*"Build the biggest engine you can afford the first time."
*"We normally wouldn't use a 383 for this build, parts and labor for a 440 cost the same."

moparstuart

Quote from: MOPARHOUND! on May 07, 2008, 03:05:35 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........BB1's Hemi is for sale up the street...........Hemi Daytona project.................. :scratchchin:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=230250241111&rd=1
that hemi would look so good in the birdable ,  alas no money

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

4404spd6pak

So,the know-it-all who bashes every guy who owns a daytona or builds one... never even FINISHED one??????  :nana:

Where do you get off? That piece of crap in your garage is useless once you take the nose off, 5K MAX  :smilielol:

BigBlockSam

QuoteSo,the know-it-all who bashes every guy who owns a daytona or builds one... never even FINISHED one??? 

Where do you get off? That piece of crap in your garage is useless once you take the nose off, 5K MAX     

your first post here is to bash someone.  :shruggy: WTF

Larry helped a lot of people here with there projects . who have you helped here. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Old Moparz

Quote from: BigBlockSam on May 11, 2008, 10:28:30 AM
Quote  So,the know-it-all who bashes every guy who owns a daytona or builds one... never even FINISHED one??? 

Where do you get off? That piece of crap in your garage is useless once you take the nose off, 5K MAX     

your first post here is to bash someone.  :shruggy: WTF

Larry helped a lot of people here with there projects . who have you helped here. Rene

My money says that's one of Larry's Chebby friends busting on him.   :lol:

If I'm wrong, then I'll give Larry $5K for it.   :D
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

xs29l8b

he will start working on it and show updated pics of the progress this fall.

daytonalo

Thanks guy's !!! But I might paint it and throw it on E-bay . One way or another it will be sold , I need two Mercury  300 Optimax's NOW !!

suntech

QuoteI need two Mercury  300 Optimax's NOW !!
Oh crap Larry!!! I sold one yesterday! 07, with just 9 hours on it.
How is a good deal on them in the US??
Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

xs29l8b

Quote from: daytonalo on May 11, 2008, 08:01:20 PM
Thanks guy's !!! But I might paint it and throw it on E-bay . One way or another it will be sold , I need two Mercury  300 Optimax's NOW !!

give it a high impact color, those will sell faster imo.

daytonalo

I need to be 20 inch offshore mids with Sportmasters