News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What do you guys think...General Lee picture (weak stomach? stay away)

Started by 69bronzeT5, April 24, 2008, 02:40:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimShine

Mike DC

QuoteIt doesn't take luck to get one, just cash.

Exactly. 

I've heard rednecks in my town complain about not being able to find any decent 1980s Firebirds  anymore.  But I don't think we're running out of them. 

bamadukefan02

I guess I should say I haven't been fortunate enough to find one in my price range, that is worth what is being asked for it, is within my ability to fix, and it happens to come around when I have the money in my "extra funds" for it.  Seems like when I have the money saved nothing comes along, then as soon as I buy something with the money up pops a Charger within my price range.   The worst was in college I elected to buy a good used car instead of repairing what I had.  It cost me $4,700.00 for a used Eagle Talon and the next week I drove by a used car dealer that had a 69 on the lot for $4,500.00 and it was ready to drive home just needed some TLC

squeakfinder

I've had that happen to me allot of times. Win a few loose a lot.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....