News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

General Rules

Started by Troy, October 13, 2005, 07:39:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy

Ok, here's something new I'm going to try since I manage to clean out the other Classifieds sections and sometimes delete good stuff. If you have a business offering some sort of service to the members here (paint, restoration, engine, machine shop, etc.) then let everyone know! If you make parts or sell reproduction items then this area is for you as well. Used parts and cars still go in the other sections. If you post here you need to supply a phone number, email, and/or a website address or I'll delete the ad.

Enjoy! :thumbs:

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

bull

So we're not allowed to list businesses we don't own, such as those we've dealt with and have had good luck with?

Troy

I'm debating on it but I had other plans. I may need to see how long it takes to get this other thing running.

Troy

69_500

What are the chances of possibly purchasing a space for say a banner add on the website Troy? Any thoughts of offering that?

Troy

Quote from: 69_500 on March 21, 2006, 01:41:17 PM
What are the chances of possibly purchasing a space for say a banner add on the website Troy? Any thoughts of offering that?
Chances are good. Yes.

Troy

69_500

If you decide to go that route, make sure to let me know. Would be more than interested in doing it.

dkstylist

How do I list a car for sale? I am selling a 73 charger that was painted but everything else is orginal I have the sales page from the day it was first sold Its yellow with gold and black interior. 318 runs great won every time it was showed locally

Troy

Quote from: dkstylist on September 18, 2006, 06:10:51 PM
How do I list a car for sale? I am selling a 73 charger that was painted but everything else is orginal I have the sales page from the day it was first sold Its yellow with gold and black interior. 318 runs great won every time it was showed locally
You start a new thread in the "Cars For Sale" section.

Troy

moparmofo

Advertising on this site would be great le me knoe if that will ever happen