News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Going to look at a 69 Hemi 500 today (not to buy)

Started by Ghoste, November 25, 2005, 04:46:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69_500

Which is a car that identical to the 110610 car, except for the 4 speed and the automatic options right? Both have the C5X interior, both have power windows, both have the AM/FM radio and such.

Ghoste

69_500

I had always been under the impression that the buildsheet was in the possesion of one of the winged car clubs.

Ghoste

Well, between this thread and our pm's, maybe we can put a couple of cars right?

2fast4u

HEY GHOSTE!!   Are we any closer to seein' any pictures of this car.....it's been almost a week!    Or are you just teasin' us and stringin' us along?     :scope:
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Ghoste

No, I'm not teasin'.  They'll be up today.  The problem is mainly my work schedule.  I have today off though, so it's to the one hour for me as soon as they open.  I expect to post some around noon.

69_500

I guess I can post some pictures of the car.

69_500

69_500

Those are the few that I took with the digital camera, I think I shot about 50 pics with the digital camera, and I know I took 5 rolls of film on the 35mm. I think that the owner was tired of me taking pictures by the time I got done that day.

69_500

Oh and I don't remember this photo being taken, but someone took a picture of me and the car together.

Ghoste

Well your pics turned out a hell of a lot nicer than mine.  I'm just uploading them to a host site and I'll post some shortly.

Ghoste

Ghoste

Ghoste

Rump stripe.  The first pic is the right side and the second one is the drivers.  If you look closely at the drivers, you will notice it's been replaced.  Look at the 500 portion and the forward pinstripe.

PocketThunder

Are those hubcaps worth saving?  I have  a set off of my 69 new yorker.   or arent they the same?  they look the same.....?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Ghoste

I have a beat to hell one hanging on my wall in the garage that I paid a dollar for at the Nats, so they're worth saving for somebody for something.

Ghoste

The hood and taillights.  The blacked out portion around the hood turn indicators has been applied with paint.

Ghoste

Here are a few of the filler panel around the headlight bezels. 

Ghoste

69_500

Good pictures of the rubber I was wanting. I just wanted to know what they exactly looked like.

I had the advantage of getting to take the pictures outdoors. I have some from when the car was under a tent too, but those didn't turn out nearly as good.

Ghoste

There are several others but some of less interest than others.  Still another roll to develop too.

69_500

I don't know about everyone else but I know t hat I'm looking forward to more pictures of that car.

Ghoste

Maybe what I'll do is make a list of what I have pics of and see what everyone thinks they want posted.  My low light indoor profile shots are senseless after your daylight ones but I have some  from inside the trunk that might interest folks.  If I can swing it, I may try and get the car up on a hoist and take some underneath pics.

hemi68charger

Quote from: 69_500 on December 02, 2005, 03:25:42 PM
Good pictures of the rubber I was wanting. I just wanted to know what they exactly looked like.

I had the advantage of getting to take the pictures outdoors. I have some from when the car was under a tent too, but those didn't turn out nearly as good.

Mike over at Dayclona reproduced those filler w/ the rubber, $300 last time I heard for the pair.............

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

69_500

Thats the thing though I don't need the filler, just the rubber. Anyone know how much or if he even sells the rubber by itself?

Are your trunk pics inside the building too? I might have some pics of the inside of the trunk too.