News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona dragster

Started by 69_se_ron, October 19, 2005, 10:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69_se_ron

Check out my progress pics at:<br />http://www.cardomain.com/ride/732403

Blown70

Shakey

Looks bad from the front but great from the rear.

PocketThunder

I see he skipped making the headlight buckets.... :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Brock Samson

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

67_Dodge_Charger

A few stickers for headlights and faux body trim will make that an awesome car. :icon_smile_cool:

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

RD

that is beautiful,  :'( sniff sniff... where can i get one? :D
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Jon Smith

Quotethat is beautiful,  Cry sniff sniff... where can i get one?

Here :icon_smile_cool:

**Link Removed**

Shakey

Better hurry RD, only 2 days left.

You should be able to round up $500,000.00 USD on short notice!  :icon_smile_big:

RD

Quote from: Shakey on October 19, 2005, 02:05:28 PM
Better hurry RD, only 2 days left.

You should be able to round up $500,000.00 USD on short notice!   :icon_smile_big:

time to break into the piggy bank!!! NOT
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

69_500

The HEMI Superbird that is on Ebay was at the Mopar Nationals this past year. If anyone else noticed it, it was awsome.

Charger_Fan

That Superbird is really an amazing story!
That's so cool how well preserved it is & what an amazing history it's got!

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Chryco Psycho

69_500

I was under the influence however that the current owner had been wanting this car for years, and finally gets it. I didn't think he would be willing to sell it quite so fast.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 69_500 on October 21, 2005, 03:13:54 PM
I was under the influence however that the current owner had been wanting this car for years, and finally gets it. I didn't think he would be willing to sell it quite so fast.
That's what I was thinking too...pretty strange.
Maybe he's got his very own copy of the 'Flipper's handbook'. ::)
Maybe he's now hurting financially & needs to recoup his losses? :shruggy:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Lowprofile

This Superbird is pretty slick also. :icon_smile_big:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Blown70

The Texas Big Bird.....

LOVE the one too.... ;D