News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

NOS 70 Coronet Fenders WIW

Started by 1970 RT/SE, May 04, 2008, 03:38:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1970 RT/SE

Looking at a pair of 70 Coronet NOS fenders tp pick up for a Superbird project I have. They are NOS but have surface rust in a few spots and a few small dings from being moved around all these years. Owner isnt stupid bout parts but wants me to make an offer. What do you think is fair for the pair. Sorry no pics. Thanks

Aero426

If Chinese stamped 69 Road Runner fenders are $599,  start working from there.     Also since it is a one year part they probably will not be repopped and demand will remain somewhat high.   How high will a Super Bee owner go who needs them?      Also depends how much work they need.    I'll toss out $1500-$2000 for the pair depending on condition.   I might even be low there, but it sounds likes they are not minty mint.

1970 RT/SE

I think the magic number is 2500.00 for the pair. I am going to check them out again and they aren't advertised so I have some time.