News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

decent superbird replica for sale

Started by BigBlockSam, May 06, 2008, 11:18:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

mikepmcs

wow, nice car and great description in the listing.  looks like he did some pretty decent patch work as well.

also a very reasonable $200 deposit upon closing of the auction unlike some I've seen with $1000 and $2000 deposits.

wish I could afford it. :yesnod:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

moparstuart

wonder if its a real wing ?  looks like they put a cable tough it  ?
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Old Moparz

I like it!   :2thumbs:

One thing though, it looks like the wing is mounted a little too far rearwards. I don't have a good side view of another handy to post.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

moparstuart

Quote from: Old Moparz on May 06, 2008, 12:19:05 PM

One thing though, it looks like the wing is mounted a little too far rearwards. I don't have a good side view of another handy to post.
now you mention it it does ., I thought the trunk mounted brackets looked strange  now i know why  :Twocents:

mikepmcs

i'd drive that car just like it sits wing rear(ward) and all, but then again i'm ........ :icon_smile_big:(my old corvette plate)

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

justin1987

CornDogsCharger

Yes, the wing is sitting too far back.  That was probably done so the decklid will open completely without hitting the wing. 

Justin
"CornDog"

1966 Dodge Charger
1969 Dodge Charger (DMCL Project)
1969 Dodge Charger (WB General Lee "GL#004")
1969 Dodge Super Bee

UFO

In that side photo , is it just me or does that rear axle look to be too far forward.

CornDogsCharger

Wow.  The rearend does look to be too far forward.  Wonder if it has anything to do with the super stock springs.

Justin
"CornDog"
1966 Dodge Charger
1969 Dodge Charger (DMCL Project)
1969 Dodge Charger (WB General Lee "GL#004")
1969 Dodge Super Bee

pettybird

UFO

Quote from: CornDogsCharger on May 06, 2008, 09:53:47 PM
Wow. The rearend does look to be too far forward. Wonder if it has anything to do with the super stock springs.

Justin
"CornDog"
Super stock springs? Maybe I should have read the ad.
They use a shorter front segment.A longer front hanger will cure that.

Daytona Guy

Quote from: Old Moparz on May 06, 2008, 12:19:05 PM

Yah, but I think this mounting looks better and it is where Plymouth should have put it, but by law I do not believe the wing could stick past the bumper (not sure about that).

Daytona Guy

Quote from: UFO on May 06, 2008, 10:13:47 PM
Quote from: CornDogsCharger on May 06, 2008, 09:53:47 PM
Wow. The rearend does look to be too far forward. Wonder if it has anything to do with the super stock springs.

Justin
"CornDog"
Super stock springs? Maybe I should have read the ad.
They use a shorter front segment.A longer front hanger will cure that.

It looks like a Superbird SUV ha ha.

moparstuart

move the front wheels forward and make it an altered wheel base car     :smilielol: