News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 charger 500 in montana craigslist for 45k

Started by petercharger, May 11, 2008, 11:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

petercharger

dont not include the link but if someone has 45k...get that beast :drool5: :brickwall: :brickwall:
best way to get a hold of me is brushcollege@msn.com...thanks

Beep Beep Dave

'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T

BigBlockSam

QuoteWe have seen them sell into the $200,000's over the years.

:lol:  yea right
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

69_500

Where is it? Tried the link but got a message saying the ad was removed? What color was the car?

xs29l8b

musta been a scam, this is only 69 charger i see on craigslist for montana

http://montana.craigslist.org/car/627521538.html

Beep Beep Dave

It was there earlier :shruggy:
It was green on green, white stripe.
Dave
'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T

xs29l8b

go search CRAZEDLIST to see if it pops up anywhere else in america on craigslist

69_500

Was it by any chance the same one that was on Craigslist in AZ a little while ago? Or did anyone recognize the car in the pictures? Or were there even any pictures on there?

hemigeno

I saw the ad earlier.  The car was F5 Green, white stripe, console automatic with A/C.  It did have a clear bug deflector :rofl: with full wheel covers and what looked like original white stripe bias-ply tires.  Advertised as all original except for a starter and battery or something like that.  Some rust, but probably not a bad deal for the $45k.

69_500

Hmmmmm, I have 2 F5 green 500's known as being console AT's with white stripes, and A/C. However I would go out on a limb and say its not either one of those. 1 was the car that BK used to have that had the full Daytona treatment done to it, nose, and wing.

xs29l8b

Hmmm, I just searched crazedlist in the United States and nothing found. Maybe it will rear its head again. :yesnod:

xs29l8b

I was able to retrieve this, but that's it

1969 DODGE CHARGER 500
FOR SALE: 1969 Dodge Charger 500,with 440 4bbl Magnum, 91k miles, automatic transmission, and air condition. ... Power, Montana

xs29l8b

ok, did a little digging and found the seller's email address online. turns out is a little over 2.5 hours from me, not bad to know a c500 is this close. just a few details on the car, 69 c500, bought from their next door neighbors in 1971, all #'s match, green/green with white bumble bee stripe. Been sitting in field in montana since 1976- ie, needs lots of work. It is an A/C car, bench seat, column auto. Fender tag was stolen 15 years ago so no tag. Has rust, needs restoring. Wants $45000. She will be relisting on craigslist in about an hour she said-nice lady.

69_500

Bought my 500 out of Montana nearly 5 years ago now as well.

xs29l8b

now hopefully a dc member can nab it, would be a nice addition to the family here :2thumbs:

petercharger

i still have the old link..the number was 406-463-2578 :2thumbs:
best way to get a hold of me is brushcollege@msn.com...thanks

xs29l8b

Quote from: petercharger on May 11, 2008, 08:42:13 PM
i still have the old link..the number was 406-463-2578 :2thumbs:

just to add to your post, her email is- syoung@3rivers.net

als500

There was a C500 for sale about ten years ago green/ white stripe /auto on column in Glendale, is this the same one? :icon_smile_cool:

xs29l8b

Quote from: als500 on May 11, 2008, 10:29:25 PM
There was a C500 for sale about ten years ago green/ white stripe /auto on column in Glendale, is this the same one? :icon_smile_cool:

not per the owner. bought new in great falls, montana

PocketThunder

post pictures of it as soon as you can please..  :scope:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

xs29l8b

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

69_500

Wonder how recent that photo is. Car looks pretty darn good in the picture. Including the bug shield, which would easily be removed. M25 wide sill moldings look pretty good too.

hemi68charger

Quote from: 69_500 on May 12, 2008, 07:29:22 PM
...Car looks pretty darn good in the picture. Including the bug shield, which would easily be removed. M25 wide sill moldings look pretty good too.

NO kidding !!!!
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

oldcarnut

Quote from: xs29l8b on May 11, 2008, 07:30:47 PM
Hmmm, I just searched crazedlist in the United States and nothing found. Maybe it will rear its head again. :yesnod:

How do you search craigslist for an entire area.  I only seem to be able get done by city.  :shruggy: