News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Are you CRAZY???

Started by Zupercharger, May 11, 2008, 11:08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zupercharger

:hah:

I have been laying low now for a while and haven't said anything. Just thought I would let some of you out there here this that keeps going through my head many times.

I had about 12 cars parked here on my property, out in the backyard, the side driveway, etc. A guy :icon_smile_tongue: drives by my place last summer with a buddy :icon_smile_tongue: and they come back and stop in. One of them says 'We are looking for scrap metal and seen the stuff around here and thought you might have some scrap we could have.' Of course I have much other junk, like old swingset, scrap sheet metal that's piled up, old wheels, etc., around the place. I said 'Not really, I already got stuff piled so I can take it to the scrapyard for money. If you are interested in buying a car, not a  :drool5:Mopar or the :drool5: Skylark, but maybe a Chevy or GM, or Ford or Honda, or Jaguar, I am selling them.'  The other buddy says 'What about that one? I'll give you $300.00 for it!' Of course he is pointing to the :drool5: '71 Charger 500 :drool5: that have fair paint still on it and is bright yellow and the main car that is mostly 'all there'. I said back to him, 'No, no mopars or not even that Buick. That Mopar I might take about $8000.00 for it! But it is not for sale. The other guy looks :rotz: at him and said 'Forget it, he knows what it's worth. He knows Joe!'
    They both got back in their truck and left. Ha! :nana: They thought they would get one for real cheap and sell it for much, much, more money! I wasn't as stupid as they thought! Duh! Idiots!
    I just keep thinkin about this from time to time. I don't plan on selling these car and especially for real cheap! :icon_smile_cool:

Zupercharger....................................Yahooooooooooooooooooooo!

I still laugh about it! :hah:

FLG

I'll give ya $400 and a six pack (your choice of beer)  :cheers:

Zupercharger

;)Sorry Dude, don't like beer anyways! Can't even buy the lug nuts for that off of me! Not for sale! :laugh:

Zuper!

charger01

are you planning on fixing them all up or what?

41husk

I hope they are covered so they don't just deteriarate.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

my73charger

Pictures we need pictures....

hutch

Quote from: Zupercharger on May 12, 2008, 01:07:06 AM
;)Sorry Dude, don't like beer anyways! Can't even buy the lug nuts for that off of me! Not for sale! :laugh:

Zuper!

WO, wo wo,,, back it up.  Dont like beer?    Hmmm, we might need to rethink your dodgecharger.com membership.   :coolgleamA:

In the words of Colonel Sanders,,,   "I'm too drunk,,, to taste this chicken"

sixty8charger

Jayson

RallyeMike

Speaking as a former peer-over-the-fence-play-it-dumb-I'll-haul-it-away-for-scrap-low-ball-offer "idiot", I can tell you that the list of cars I have scored for pennies on the dollar would make you WEEP.
These "idiots" probably know exactly what they are doing.

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Silver R/T

sounds like couple punks that kept bothering me when I had mine parked in someone else's yard. Now its in garage and no more pestering.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

PocketThunder

Half way thru this story i was fearing it would end with, "then they came back in the middle of the night and stole it".... Uffda!!  :icon_smile_cool:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

The70RT

Quote from: PocketThunder on May 12, 2008, 11:02:10 PM
Half way thru this story i was fearing it would end with, "then they came back in the middle of the night and stole it".... Uffda!!  :icon_smile_cool:

Just what I was thinking......and you don't like beer?  :slap:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Tilar

Quote from: Zupercharger on May 12, 2008, 01:07:06 AM
;)Sorry Dude, don't like beer anyways!

Zuper!

Wow, I thought a cooler or refrigerator full of beer was a prerequisite for this hobby?  :shruggy: 

I know I have mine  :D

All jokes aside, I wish I had the cars that I scrapped that just needed a tranny or something like that.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.