News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Solar Control Glass

Started by 06DaytonaR/T, October 14, 2005, 02:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

06DaytonaR/T

:icon_smile_cool:Does anybody know how solar control glass works.  My 2006 Daytona came with it.  I guess it is a standard thing but I wish I knew more about it.  Thanks

Shakey

Check your owners manual and see what it says.  If there is nothing there, call the person who sold you the car.  Post some info here as I am also curious about solar control glass.

Charger_Fan

That's a new one on me too...maybe some sort of automatic tinting? :shruggy:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

kab69440

Some sort of photo-chromic tint, no doubt. If they'll put it on a roll, I'll buy some!
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."