News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

nice wing car for under 100,000

Started by xs29l8b, May 12, 2008, 05:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xs29l8b

Big Bird

Seems like a very good buy in today's market, considering the " project Superbird" last week for 67K  !!!
BIG - BIRD :)

FLG

Oh come on, someone hit the damn "Buy it now"  :popcrn: :popcrn:

Blown70

Bets on how long it takes someone to hit the BIT NOW?

Less than 24hrs?

FLG

I say it wont even last the night

xs29l8b

moparstuart

rene its white , its a six pack and it's in jersey 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

69_500

I was thinking the same thing. RENE that has your name wrote all over it. Great buy for that price in my opinion.

bzabodyn

Won't make the morning - bids up over $80k already... wish I could find the money!

BZ
1969 Dodge Charger R/T - 426 HEMI/4 speed/Track Pack

Old Moparz

Rene hasn't posted because he's outside the bank with his sleeping bag waiting for it to open.  :lol:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

moparstuart

Quote from: Old Moparz on May 13, 2008, 07:45:39 AM
Rene hasn't posted because he's outside the bank with his sleeping bag waiting for it to open.  :lol:
he has his finger in him pocket like a gun trying to robb the bank    :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

hotrod98

That doesn't make sense to me. If you're willing to bid 80,100, why would you take the chance of losing the car for a couple of thousand difference?
I'm in the market for a car, but I'm not flying out to the east coast just to look at one and I certainly wouldn't buy a car without looking at it first.
I think that these cars are definitely going to come down in price. We're already seeing the trickle down effect of the fuel prices. Has anyone priced tires lately? They're shooting up in price along with everything else. The restaurants around here have raised their prices 10% in the last week.
I've been watching musclecars on e-bay and very few of them are meeting reserve.  :'(

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on May 13, 2008, 10:55:20 AM
That doesn't make sense to me. If you're willing to bid 80,100, why would you take the chance of losing the car for a couple of thousand difference?
I'm in the market for a car, but I'm not flying out to the east coast just to look at one and I certainly wouldn't buy a car without looking at it first.
I think that these cars are definitely going to come down in price. We're already seeing the trickle down effect of the fuel prices. Has anyone priced tires lately? They're shooting up in price along with everything else. The restaurants around here have raised their prices 10% in the last week.
I've been watching musclecars on e-bay and very few of them are meeting reserve.  :'(
have rene go look at it for you , oh sorry that might just break his heart 

Charger1973

Exactly what I was thinking.   :shruggy:

moparstuart

Quote from: Charger1973 on May 13, 2008, 11:10:02 AM

plus his buy it now price must be his reserve also ,  thats different ?

BigBlockSam

Quoterene its white , its a six pack and it's in jersey   

me and my wife where looking at that ad yesterday.  :rotz:   breaks my heart . it's in my same area code . i can feel it's presence , now that i know it exists . i was thinking of emailing the guy but why. I'm broke.

the only thing I'm willing to trade is my boss hoss and my roadrunner and that ain't gonna get me anywhere near this bird. i still might write him.

i guess it's worth a try . Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hotrod98

There's been a rash of bogus bids lately on e-bay. Howie had a guy bid on his 70 barracuda and when he checked his feedback, the guy had three negs for winning and not replying afterward. E-bay isn't what it used to be. A friend of mine had a guy hit his buy-it-now and never responded. E-bay considered the car sold and charged him the full fee.

I can't bother Rene right now...he's bonding with my old Superbee.  ;D

Charles Addams

BigBlockSam

i went to send him an email and the car is gone. better that way. i was already thinking of refinancing my house. this way there's less pressure on me. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

BigBlockSam

QuoteI can't bother Rene right now...he's bonding with my old Superbee.   

we've bonded already, i just wish she'd stop being such a bitch.  :angel:

xs29l8b

my thoughts too, bet its a shill bidder.

Hemi_tyme

Quote from: xs29l8b on May 13, 2008, 08:20:08 PM

Dude the car was sold............No shill bidding  :2thumbs:

BigBlockSam

QuoteDude the car was sold............No shill bidding   

what , are you buying up all the white superbirds . are you my long lost Daddy ? yes you are..... so put me in your will and lieave me your white superbird please daddy.   :cheers:

69_500

Alright so who bought it? was it you HEMI-tyme?

hotrod98

Charles Addams

xs29l8b

Quote from: Hemi_tyme on May 13, 2008, 09:33:16 PM
Quote from: xs29l8b on May 13, 2008, 08:20:08 PM

Dude the car was sold............No shill bidding  :2thumbs:

riiiiiiiiiiight.