News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pic request...69 Black Charger with black Daytona wing.

Started by hotrod98, April 04, 2008, 02:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ds440

Hint received. :cheers:

Good luck and keep us posted. :icon_smile_cool:
1968 Charger R/T, 440 auto.

moparstuart

nice effect with the plate     love the stealth stripe
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hotrod98

Thanks again DS. Very much appreciated. That's exactly what this car is going to look like in just a few more weeks.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

hotrod98

In case this thread seems confusing, it's because upon removing the back glass from my R/T, I had an epiphany. I decided right then and there to just go ahead and do the daytona conversion. I already had most of the parts needed anyway. Besides, the car can always be put back to original later on. I'll just place the original parts in the basement for safekeeping. I was going to paint it red with a black tail stripe, but kept thinking about this car being a real triple black car and changing the color didn't seem right somehow. It's going to be a little hot driving this car in the southern summer heat, but I'll just have to live with it.
I plan to eventually buy a real superbird, but this car will have to do for now.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams