News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Prayer Request

Started by Hemi_tyme, May 14, 2008, 10:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeneralLeeTESH

The Tesh WILL pray for him. JC came down here for aholes like me-and i KNOW I AM at the top of THAT list. This last 3 months ago- I LOST my eyesight from vitreal bleeding in my eyes. This is caused by the Diabetes I have had for 27 yrs (since my Army days-I got 4 Fed on a medical cuz of it)-the tiny blood vessels bleed into the vitreous juice in my eyes. This fills the eye with blood and within MINUTES of bleeding-you are BLIND. Folks and me PRAYED for a miracle. It happened. The doc believes in drinking 1 10 oz glass of red wine 3 days/week to clear up ANY ailment. I now drink MERLOT. My eyes are 100% restored. Tell him to pray and drink RED WINE-NOW !!! Jesus did...and when he ran out-HE MADE M O R E  !!!!! :cheers:
The TESH

Brock Samson

I don't think miracles are all that rare and i do and will continue to pray.  :yesnod:
here's another beliver in Joes corner.  :2thumbs:

mally69

hotrod98

Still thinking about him and still praying. I hope they moved him to UAMS. Some of the best doctors in the world are right there at UAMS.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

moparnutty

My prayers go out to Joe. He's a nice guy.

Hemi_tyme

Quote from: hotrod98 on May 18, 2008, 08:56:59 PM
Still thinking about him and still praying. I hope they moved him to UAMS. Some of the best doctors in the world are right there at UAMS.
Yes that's where Joe was moved to UAMS. Now he has the best doctors.
Ken

Daytona Guy

Hemi_tyme

With a heavy heart. I'm sad to say Joe passed away at 2 am this morning.
RIP brother.
Ken

notabird

Our prayers go out to his family,Brent.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hotrod98

I'll miss talking to him. Our conversations centered around the wingcars mostly. I keep thinking about how we grew up in the same city and yet never got the chance to share stories of our youth. I regret that. Rest in peace my friend.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

Mopurr

Sending Heartfelt sympathy to his family, May he be at peace.

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hemigeno

Very sorry to hear that, Ken.  No doubt, he was one of the good guys in the hobby and a great all around person.

He will be (and already is) missed.

MoParMetal

no way...dude...hope he's driving the bird up in mopar heaven.
looking for another one
xbox gamertag: mprmtl

mikepmcs

My heart goes out to the family.  Very sorry to hear this.
Live everyday like it's your last and be kind to everyone.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

talkiemopar

Deep sympathy to Joes family.  I believe I met him at a meet.  Sherry's brother died in November with cancer 7 days after diagnoses.  It's very hard on the family and we wish them peace.  We know that our loved ones are always with us, its not just faith, it is a fact.

Joe is with us still. He's just more of an observer than a full participant. We take comfort in this whenever we have lost a loved one, family or friend.

Rick and Sherry

Aero426

Gosh, I'm so sorry to hear this.   I've been away for a few days.   

moparnutty

So very sorry.He was a great guy.

The70RT

Wow. I guess you never know how fast you will go. God Bless.  :'(
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

WINGR

Although I did not have the pleasure of knowing Joe, listening to y'all he sounds like a great guy. Our prayers are with his family and friends. God Bless

WINGR

RAC95054

Quote from: WINGR on May 23, 2008, 08:08:23 AM
Although I did not have the pleasure of knowing Joe, listening to y'all he sounds like a great guy. Our prayers are with his family and friends. God Bless

WINGR

My thoughts exactly.  May his family always remember the good times.
Play: Work that you enjoy doing for nothing.   -Evan Esar

69bronzeT5

I'm so sorry to hear that. Is his Bird done? If not, I hope his family decides to keep it and finish it in his honor. My thoughts are with his family.
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic