News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

wow how did i miss seeing this superbird stuff

Started by moparstuart, May 19, 2008, 07:51:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hotrod98

Stuart, now is the time to contact the guy. His reserve may not have been much more than the high bid.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on May 19, 2008, 08:38:12 AM
Stuart, now is the time to contact the guy. His reserve may not have been much more than the high bid.
sorry larry be my guess , thats why i posted it so someone here would ge the stuff

all my extra cash is ear mark to a certain 440 short block  , and a certain body man in arkansas    :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BigBlockSam

i saw that stuff. to much cash for me. it's official . i'm broke , my daytona's work has stopped . i gotta sell some guitars and make some scratch.

:rotz:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hotrod98

I guess the superbee is the one that broke the camel's back. Been there...done that. It was worth it though, you have to admit. We can always get more money.  ;D
I've recently turned my attention away from the bird clone and have started looking for a real bird that's in my price range. Of course, now that I'm looking for a bird, my budy's thinking about selling me the matching numbers "vitamin c" 69 runner that I painted for him a couple of years ago. The bird may have to wait a while longer.
Gotta get back to work on the daytona clone.

Charles Addams

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on May 19, 2008, 01:51:17 PM
I guess the superbee is the one that broke the camel's back. Been there...done that. It was worth it though, you have to admit. We can always get more money.  ;D
I've recently turned my attention away from the bird clone and have started looking for a real bird that's in my price range. Of course, now that I'm looking for a bird, my budy's thinking about selling me the matching numbers "vitamin c" 69 runner that I painted for him a couple of years ago. The bird may have to wait a while longer.
Gotta get back to work on the daytona clone.
economy sucks , wish i could sell more used car's, more parts , and more shop mechanical installs

BigBlockSam

Quoteeconomy sucks 

man, thats the truth . my sales are down about 30%.

my sweet bee helped  but she's worth it we're going out with the whole family later. me , the wife dusty and the bee. a happy family.

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

moparstuart

BigBlockSam

Quotedam you take up the whole block   

and there's two cars missing. i line them up on clean sweep day . so i can clean the yard. it also gives me inspiration  to see them all together . Rene

66chargerkid

hotrod98

I finally got around to changing the tranny in the trans am. Now I need to get with the guy with the 69 R/T Charger and see about a trade. That will give me the car to fill that void in the shop where the bee used to sit.  :icon_smile_big:

I have so many pics of Rene's cars now that I need to create a new file.

Charles Addams