News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Windshield molding clips

Started by Bad 69 Charger, May 19, 2008, 08:41:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad 69 Charger

Hey guys can anyone tell me or do you have a diagram of where the clips go for the windshield molding, the kit i have has 45 clips, 10 big clips and the rest all the same, when i took it apart it was rusted and a mess now a lot of the holes were covered up then the metal was repaired, need to install these clips before the windshield guy comes, thanks Ben

mikepmcs

Ben,
here's what I can find right now. hope it helps.  Don't be afraid to use the search feature. :cheers:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,43139.0.html

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Bad 69 Charger

Thanks for the info, i see where the big clips now go so i guess on the rear window i just space them out like on the front, but again thanks for the info, Ben