News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I just got my brand new Headlight vacuum pods from PG Classic....Too bad they...

Started by Daytona R/T SE, April 11, 2008, 05:33:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: daytonalo on April 18, 2008, 09:09:55 AM
not enough to go 010 ??? they must be paper thin

One of the holes in the rod of the repro pods I just sent back was so far off center that there was maybe .040 of an inch of material remaining on that side...not much of a saftey margin :eek2:

I'm giving PG one chance to make this right...Then I'll send my originals pods out for rebuild...

imbill

Sounds like the guys in China building the actuators dont know that these have to actually work  :lol: Hope the next set is better

pettybird

Quote from: imbill on April 18, 2008, 12:22:34 PM
Sounds like the guys in China building the actuators dont know that these have to actually work 

they were probably given leakers and duplicated them EXACTLY...

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Aero426

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on April 18, 2008, 09:45:00 AM
Quote from: daytonalo on April 18, 2008, 09:09:55 AM
not enough to go 010 ??? they must be paper thin

One of the holes in the rod of the repro pods I just sent back was so far off center that there was maybe .040 of an inch of material remaining on that side...not much of a saftey margin :eek2:

I'm giving PG one chance to make this right...Then I'll send my originals pods out for rebuild...

Any update on these?   Did the replacements work?

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Daytona R/T SE

Well. I got the second set of actuators from P&G Classics....They didn't work either :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

I sent them back to Peter Gee, who refunded my money, MINUS my shipping cost of $25.40  :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

So, Lesson learned--I'm only allowed to send defective parts back to the great white north once, after that I'm reponsible for the shipping charges on HIS defective parts  :shruggy: :brickwall: :brickwall:

moparstuart

that really sucks , I guess lesson learned for all of us .  Hopefully mike @ Be&a will treat us better ?

moparstuart