News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

One-time deal on Daytona braces

Started by hotrod98, May 23, 2008, 01:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petercharger

just a note...the money went out today..look forward to getting them for the wing..thanks peter :2thumbs:
best way to get a hold of me is brushcollege@msn.com...thanks

BigBlockSam

i received mine today . i haven't got time to open them yet. but I'm impressed by the wooden crate they come in  :2thumbs:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hotrod98

You know, I was concerned about the parts being damaged in shipping so I started shipping them in the wooden crates.
I guess it worked since yours arrived safe and sound. I'll ship the wing braces the same way.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

BigBlockSam

Quote  I really don't want to build these parts anymore since it strains my relationship with the real wingcar parts guys.
And, since I tend to buy a few wingcar parts every once in a while I need to stay on their good side   

OH NO!  they got to you. fight the man!  come on man we're rebels, fight the establishment.   :poke: :nono: :bawling: :punkrocka:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

moparstuart

Quote from: BigBlockSam on May 29, 2008, 02:58:19 PM
Quote  I really don't want to build these parts anymore since it strains my relationship with the real wingcar parts guys.
And, since I tend to buy a few wingcar parts every once in a while I need to stay on their good side   

OH NO!  they got to you. fight the man!  come on man we're rebels, fight the establishment.   :poke: :nono: :bawling: :punkrocka:
I agree fight the man! dont let them get you down , keep making us the part on the cheap !    :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hotrod98

But, then you guys would have to buy all of the parts that I needed for my car from the other vendors for me. Incognito. :coolgleamA:

Rene?  Did you open the box?   El Loco Rene.  :nana:

Charles Addams

hotrod98

Quote from: moparstuart on May 29, 2008, 03:08:46 PM

I agree fight the man! dont let them get you down , keep making us the part on the cheap !    :smilielol:

Hey...are you calling me a cheap bastard? :whistling:

Charles Addams

BigBlockSam

QuoteEl Loco Rene.   

:smilielol:  :cheers:

just let your wife buy you the daytona parts . thats what i do.  :2thumbs:

the brackets look great!  i'm gonna paint them tomorrow . i spent all day today respraying the rod . i wasn't happy with the color match from last year's repairs . good match this time. 

yours truely EL LOCO RENE  :cheers:

hotrod98

Charles Addams

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on May 29, 2008, 04:34:01 PM

no I wouldnot do that ,I need to keep you happy but I will say I am a cheapo bastard have to bee  :smilielol:

hotrod98

Quote from: moparstuart on May 29, 2008, 09:52:46 PM
Quote from: hotrod98 on May 29, 2008, 04:34:01 PM
QuoteI really don't want to build these parts anymore since it strains my relationship with the real wingcar parts guys.

no I would do that ,I need to keep you happy but I will say I am a cheapo bastard have to bee :smilielol:

:icon_smile_big:

Charles Addams

hotrod98

The wing braces are welded, boxed and ready to ship out. I have a few sets left. $90 plus $15 shipping on the wing braces. That's dirt cheap for such nice parts. I can pretty much guarantee that you won't see that price again. Even if I were to build more, the steel prices alone are almost double what they were back when I had these made up.
It won't bother me if I have a couple of extra sets left over for future projects.  ;D

Charles Addams

BigBlockSam

:scratchchin:  if you got them in a couple of months . i'll might want another set. i might make a quicky daytona clone for profit .no plug, non working lights . quick backyard paint job. Rene

hotrod98

I've thought about doing the same thing. I was thinking about buying one of Dane's new wings, and one of Janek's new noses with the aluminum inserts or possibly a steel nose, installing them on my car and then putting my old stuff over to another Charger less the plug. Instant Daytona clone for e-bay or auction.
:2thumbs:

Charles Addams

BigBlockSam

Quoteto another Charger less the plug. Instant Daytona clone for e-bay or auction. 

:yesnod:  i have an extra wing and nose too . i just need a good core, that runs good. Rene

petercharger

I have a sweet 70 dodge charger with console, 440hp motor out of a 69, posi etc it halls ... was going to use it to make another clone but can't fund both..it's a driver and not a project..so if anyone needs one let me know..thanks peter :cheers:
best way to get a hold of me is brushcollege@msn.com...thanks

hotrod98

Quote from: BigBlockSam on June 01, 2008, 06:21:20 PM
Quoteto another Charger less the plug. Instant Daytona clone for e-bay or auction.

:yesnod: i have an extra wing and nose too . i just need a good core, that runs good. Rene

As of tomorrow, I'll have another superbird wing. A real one this time. Now I just need a real superbird to mount it to.  :yesnod:

Charles Addams

BigBlockSam

moparstuart

:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:  cant wait to see you driving a wing

BigBlockSam

hotrod98

More parts were taken to Fed-Ex today.
The daytona parts were taken in a...you guessed it...a Daytona pickup.  :yesnod:

Charles Addams

moparstuart

glad mine dont have to be shipped

hotrod98

I'm just glad to have some of them out of the way so I can get back to work. I go back and forth between working on the 69 runner that's on the rotisserie and the Daytona clone. The front sheet metal  is on the clone now and the parts from Mike at Dayclona started showing up today. Very nice parts.  :2thumbs:
My real superbird wing showed up today as well. I'm sure glad that my wife likes wingcars.  ;D

Charles Addams

BROCK

Will your aftermarket Superbird wing become available?  I understand if you're holding onto it for a future project. 
Come to think of it - thats what I'd do too :2thumbs:
I got the wing braces in today.  Maybe the other box will come tomorrow.  The FedEx guys started a pool on what
was in the wooden box!  (good lookin box by the way)  Parts look even better :cheers:

=============================================
Let your music be in transit to the world

moparstuart

did they think you had guns and amo coming    :smilielol: :2guns: