News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who would you like as the new "Miss Mopar"

Started by Lowprofile, October 17, 2005, 02:59:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

SeattleCharger

Hey Headrope, sorry everyone slammed your car ad girl.   She looked good in that pic, classy clothes, hair, etc.   Her personality shows through as attractive in ad probably too.  

Here's some other ladies for the calendar under the "built" cars photos.

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Johnny SixPack

Holy mammary-misadventures, Batman!   :o

You'd end up with carpal tunnel syndrome! :D
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Lowprofile

For your viewing pleasure......... :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Lowprofile

While I'm here, I'll add a few more............

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

Shakey

Quote from: Lowprofile on November 06, 2005, 02:54:48 AM
For your viewing pleasure......... :D

I think that this picture has great potential for someone with PhotoChop.  :icon_smile_big:

SeattleCharger

That Ashley Judd sure has some really pretty colored eyes.   

I always kind of liked Jennifer Connely too.

LeeBoy

Marg Helgenberger from CSI
My 68 Charger build http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,41318.0.html
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2005 HEMI Ram( totaled with only 27,000 miles on it!), 1977 Power Wagon (Sold), 1977 Plymouth Trailduster, 1974 360 Cuda, 1973 Satellite Sebring Plus, 1973 D200 Adventurer Sport, 1968 Charger (sold), 1965 Dart (sold)

Charger_Fan

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on November 07, 2005, 01:53:14 PM 

I always kind of liked Jennifer Connely too.

Same here! Very beautiful eyes.

I'm also glad she didn't cave in to peer pressure (I'm assuming there was some) to thin her eyebrows. To me, they totally enhance her look. :drool5:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Lowprofile

Leah.......... :drool5:

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

6pkrunner

d72hemi

Thank you! you just made this Airman's deployment a lot better! I have a question, there is/was a member with a pick with all of his post's, that has a girl looking down her bikini bottom. it has a website on the picture, what was the website?

Mopar440+6

My two pics...

Can anyone say Elisha Cuthbert? ? ;D

Or possibly Tara Reid?

"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

Charger_Fan

No Tara Reid. :sick:
The more I hear of her life these days, the more repulsed I get...definitely not Miss Mopar material. :)

Quote from: d72hemi on November 13, 2005, 07:23:29 PM
I have a question, there is/was a member with a pick with all of his post's, that has a girl looking down her bikini bottom. it has a website on the picture, what was the website?
I think that was this guy, you may want to PM him for that info;  ;) http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=32

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

SeattleCharger

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

SeattleCharger

SeattleCharger

So here is another Miss Mopar nominee.

Lowprofile

More Fluff     ::) :D :D :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

Charger_Fan

Nice!
There's enough clevage there to hold a whole socket set while you work on your car! :icon_smile_big:

Lowprofile

:drool5: :popcrn: :drool5: :popcrn: :drool5: :popcrn: :drool5: :D

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

Lowprofile

:icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_shock: :icon_smile_shock: :icon_smile_shock:

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger