News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Official T-shirt Poll

Started by Troy, June 11, 2008, 04:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy

Yeah, yeah, I know - finally!  :2thumbs:

I have an order lined up for t-shirts but I need to gauge the amount of interest. I will not sell any until they are in my hands BUT I need a general idea of what people are would like to have before I can continue. The only artwork I have is the site logo so there won't be any year specific or custom graphics available. The cost should be somewhere between $15 and $20 each but that is affected by size, color, and number of printed areas. The shirts will be high quality 6 oz (pre-shrunk) because I'm not interested in going through all this trouble for shirts that won't last through one season. :RantExplode: I will be ordering black and white shirts at this time. Black shirts cost more BUT they need to print 3 colors on the white shirts so they end up being more expensive. I will check into gray shirts as well - they'll need 3 colors printed just like white.

If you are interested, please respond with your preferences for the following options:

1.Black or White shirt(s)?

2.Size(s) and quantity of each

3.a.Large logo on back only
b.Large logo on front only
c.Small logo on the left chest only
d.Large logo on back AND a small logo on the left chest

Remember, you are NOT placing an order at this time. I'm just trying to make sure I get the right combination of options so I'm not stuck with 50 powder blue XXS shirts. :icon_smile_blackeye: This is an initial order and I'll buy as many as I can afford in the most popular configuration and they will be available on a first-come-first-served basis. I'm planning on having them by Carlisle so I'd like to make sure that anyone who is attending the show (and wants a shirt) will be able to get one. I can place a second order in the near future (if necessary) for different or more specific combinations. :icon_smile_wink:

If you want something slightly different (and I have the funds to put it in this order) I can order it now but I will need at least a firm commitment that you will actually buy it. I'd like to wait until the second round for custom orders and I may have to ask for pre-payment. The catalog is 434 pages so they can make nearly anything you dream up (for a price!).

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

keepat

Troy,

I would buy 2 white XL with a large front logo! :2thumbs:
Thanks!
Pat

bakerhillpins

:coolgleamA: :2thumbs:

I would take a White XL with any logo combination.

I may pick up 3 for the kids. Also in white. Though that would be Kids L (14-16) Not sure if those were in your plans?

Thanks
Bryan
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

xs29j8Bullitt

Quote from: keepat on June 11, 2008, 04:17:05 PM
Troy,

I would buy 2 white XL with a large front logo! :2thumbs:
Thanks!
Pat

Me too!  ...at least 2 White XL size with large logo on the front.

XS
After 8 years of downsizing, whats left...
1968 Charger R/T, Automatic, 426 Hemi
1968 Polara 4Dr Sdn, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1968 Polara 4Dr HT, Automatic, 383
1969 Charger 500, 4 Speed, 440 Magnum
1969 Daytona, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1969 Road Runner, 4 Speed, 426 Hemi
1970 `Cuda, Automatic, 440-6BBL
1970 Challenger T/A, Automatic, 340 6 Pack
2004 Ram, Automatic, 5.7L Hemi
2009 Challenger SRT8, Automatic, 6.1L Hemi
<This Space Reserved for a 2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat, 8Sp Automatic,

XS29J8

Hi Troy, I have my original shirt from years ago by the original DodgeCharger.com! But it doesn't fit anymore......Imagine that.....anyway can you get POCKET T SHIRTS?

I like the small logo  over the pocket and a large logo on the back in black XL  2 shirts. What color will the logo be? I'd also prefer a GREY Shirt if possible.

Congratulations Troy also! This site has become as great as the old site was, even better. I sure miss some of the old members tho. Wonder if they never found the new site or became disillusioned with the whole .com thing?

Cheers,
Steve
HEMI 68 CHARGER R/T- 4-SPEED- 3.54 DANA- PP1 RED- BLACK VINYL TOP- PEARL WHITE UPHOLSTERY-STRIPE DELETE- AM 8 TRACK- NON CONSOLE- DRIVEN YEAR ROUND IN SOUTHWEST FLORIDA http://900z1.multiply.com/  http://kawasaki-z-classik.com/index.php  https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AmY22PaMZ1H3dFczVWR2ZlJaX1BvTDFIVUdUZVlseWc&hl=en&authkey=CPi1hp8J#gid=0

68chrgrwife

We would buy 2

1. Xl Prolly in black (for hubby) with small logo on front and large logo on back
2. L in white (for me) with the same for the logos.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

Manfred318

Id like 2 XXL black ones with a small logo on the front and a large logo on the back :2thumbs:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

69charger2002

i'll take 5.. 3 white, 2 black. small logo on front, nothing on back. all XL
thanks!
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Big Lebowski

3 T-shirts, White with choice d. Large logo on back AND a small logo on the left chest 2x. :D
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Dans 68

I'll take 1 each XXL white and black with small logo on front and large logo on back. Hell, I'll take two in XXL of whatever you decide!  :2thumbs:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Charger1973

Are you doing baby t's or "onesies"?  Would be cool to get one for the kid.  I would get at least one XL and maybe one L in white with a small logo on the front corner.  Im not that big on the large logos, but if it had one it would have to be on the back.

2much2learn

put me down for one black AND one white in M (so i can skate with) and a L with logo ANYWHERE!
  :scratchchin: what about those "half" shirts for the "LADIES" :yesnod:
I say " determined to restore the Charger" SHE hears " Stubborn to throw your money away"   dx_Xb

evil1

2 black XL   -   D or A logo

Charger-Bodie

If you are interested, please respond with your preferences for the following options:
1. Black or White shirt(s)? .............................................White
2. Size(s) and quantity of each .......................................size XL   quanity 2
3. a. Large logo on back only ...............................................d Large logo on back AND a small logo on the left chest
b. Large logo on front only
c. Small logo on the left chest only
d. Large logo on back AND a small logo on the left chest
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

sick dawg

put me down for two in XL / white or black / D. small logo on front and large logo on back! ;D ;D

Back N Black

put me down for 2 large, black with small logo on left front and large logo on the back. (both shirts same logo). :2thumbs:

69_500

I'd go for at least a pair.

color doesn't matter to me, and the logo location doesn't either.
If I had to choose though it would be for small logo on front and large one on the back.

I know my boy would love one, but doubt you'd be doing anything for a kid that small.

chargerboy69

Yea shirts. . . .

1. Black or White shirt(s)? ...............2 White Shirts

2. Size(s) and quantity of each.........1 XL and 1 XXL

Both shirts with large logo on back AND a small logo on the left front.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

moparstuart

dont care on the style but i need 1 fat guy size 3x or 4x
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

konigcharger

2/ XL / black / D. small logo front/ large logo back  :2thumbs:

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

Finn

either color
small
large logo on the front only

*puts it on and looks in mirror: "...Id fuck me"*  :D :icon_smile_cool:
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

aone415

2. Size(s) and quantity of each .......................................size XL   quanity 4
3. Logo placement.........................................................Large logo on back AND a small logo on the left chest

This Charger right here is a one of none, that means none before it, none to come.

Brock Samson

:scratchchin: any chance of getting the logo front and back on a black thong?..  :shruggy:

Khyron

2. Size(s) and quantity of each .......................................size L   quanity 2
3. Large logo on back AND a small logo on the left chest

whoohoo!

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

OneofNoneRT

Troy.. We want 2 black Medium.. Logos anywhere..

P.S.. Great site..Thanks..
1968 R/T 440/4 Spd (Prototype Factory Sunroof)
2008 R/T 5.7l HEMI (Road & Track)