News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Official T-shirt Poll

Started by Troy, June 11, 2008, 04:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gordo1968charger

Quote from: Troy on June 11, 2008, 04:05:30 PM
Yeah, yeah, I know - finally!  :2thumbs:

I have an order lined up for t-shirts but I need to gauge the amount of interest. I will not sell any until they are in my hands BUT I need a general idea of what people are would like to have before I can continue. The only artwork I have is the site logo so there won't be any year specific or custom graphics available. The cost should be somewhere between $15 and $20 each but that is affected by size, color, and number of printed areas. The shirts will be high quality 6 oz (pre-shrunk) because I'm not interested in going through all this trouble for shirts that won't last through one season. :RantExplode: I will be ordering black and white shirts at this time. Black shirts cost more BUT they need to print 3 colors on the white shirts so they end up being more expensive. I will check into gray shirts as well - they'll need 3 colors printed just like white.

If you are interested, please respond with your preferences for the following options:

1.Black or White shirt(s)?

2.Size(s) and quantity of each

3.a.Large logo on back only
b.Large logo on front only
c.Small logo on the left chest only
d.Large logo on back AND a small logo on the left chest

Remember, you are NOT placing an order at this time. I'm just trying to make sure I get the right combination of options so I'm not stuck with 50 powder blue XXS shirts. :icon_smile_blackeye: This is an initial order and I'll buy as many as I can afford in the most popular configuration and they will be available on a first-come-first-served basis. I'm planning on having them by Carlisle so I'd like to make sure that anyone who is attending the show (and wants a shirt) will be able to get one. I can place a second order in the near future (if necessary) for different or more specific combinations. :icon_smile_wink:

If you want something slightly different (and I have the funds to put it in this order) I can order it now but I will need at least a firm commitment that you will actually buy it. I'd like to wait until the second round for custom orders and I may have to ask for pre-payment. The catalog is 434 pages so they can make nearly anything you dream up (for a price!).

Troy

large logo on back,small on front.
2 xxl in black
1 large in black
1 small in black.
and can i have them for my florida holiday before the 25th of july :cheers:
68 charger+4 kids=2 jobs

CB

Quote from: Khyron on June 14, 2008, 11:57:28 PM
I would like a copy of the forums database when the shirts get ordered....... just to be safe  :nana:

:rofl:
smartass :icon_smile_big:
CB
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

resq302

Troy,  any color is great for me.  Figure on 2 large sizes in either color or any design. :2thumbs:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

69bronzeT5

Troy, I want to order a t-shirt BUT will it get here before July 13th? I'm going to a Mopar show on July 13th and I would want to wear it. $15-$20 sounds like a good deal. I'm good to pay that :cheers:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

gordo1968charger

Quote from: Brock Samson on June 11, 2008, 08:23:05 PM
:scratchchin: any chance of getting the logo front and back on a black thong?..  :shruggy:
with born to perform on the front?
68 charger+4 kids=2 jobs

Charger_Fan

Quote from: gordo1968charger on June 16, 2008, 12:53:15 PM
Quote from: Brock Samson on June 11, 2008, 08:23:05 PM
:scratchchin: any chance of getting the logo front and back on a black thong?..  :shruggy:
with born to perform on the front?
:haha:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

chargerkid01

troy,

Hey I would like to have 3 white shirts with logo on the back!! Sizes medium XL, and XXL. I will wait untill you do a custom order though because I would like to names put on the left side of the chest. on the medium I would like to have "MINDI" and on the other 2 "Keith or chargerkid01". Let me know man.

NHCharger

I'd be looking for two large, white, with large logo on back with small logo on left chest.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Troy

Shirts are ordered so I am not able to take any more requests for this round. I have been told they will be here by July 4th. The earliest I could have any ready for shipping is the next Monday (possibly Saturday but that's a stretch). Carlisle is the next weekend so that really only leaves me with three days that week where I could get anything shipped out (I leave on Thursday).

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.