News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Official T-shirt Poll

Started by Troy, June 11, 2008, 04:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Brock Samson on June 11, 2008, 08:23:05 PM
:scratchchin: any chance of getting the logo front and back on a black thong?..  :shruggy:
Please don't take pictures  :slap:

PocketThunder

1. Black or White shirt(s)? .............................................White
2. Size(s) and quantity of each .......................................size L   quanity 1
3. Logo placement.........................................................Large logo on back AND a small logo on the left chest

:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

HeavyFuel

Large back logo, small front logo.

Black and white would be nice to choose from.  I would be interested in one of each, XL in size.

Thanks for doing this; it's always nice to get another Mopar shirt, especially one that represents our group.

mikepmcs

It's definitely gotta be large logo on back and small on left side, no other option IMHO.  I want a sweatshirt by the way!  I don't wear t shirts. ;D

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

DREDILSKI

I WOULD LIKE 2 XXXL, BLACK IN COLOR AND OPTION D.  SMALL LOGO ON THE LEFT CHEST AND LARGE LOGO ON THE BACK    :popcrn:

HEY, 71 CHALLENGEHER,
HOW BOUT YOU TAKE SOME PICTURES WITH A DCF THONG ON.  :yesnod:
DRE - 73' Charger 360 SE

Dave22443

I would like at least one black t-shirt in large.  Small logo on front and large logo on back, or, large logo on front.   :2thumbs:

Oh, and a couple of decals that haven't been washed yet  :lol:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

Todd Wilson

I'd take a 3x white or gray if it was available.   Black shirts are too hot in the summer time.

Todd

TUFCAT

I vote white -  large logo on back and small logo on front.

You can't go wrong with XL. 

Silver R/T

interested in 1 large black d)
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

69bronzeT5

Black
L
Logo option D

Thats what I would get
:2thumbs:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1971 Charger R/T: B5 Blue 440 Automatic
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1970 GTO: 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: 340 Automatic

kab69440

I'd like two in black, with option "D" in XXL, please. 
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

dads_69

I chose option (d) as well. Two XL in white.
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

JimShine

If you only will do one color, the preference would be black. But if you do either black or white, a mix would be ordered.

We would need 3- XXXL and 1- XXL, assuming these are standard and not tall sizes (we are all tall and some of us are wider than others  ;D ).

Ghoste

I would get a couple of L in whatever color or logo configuration you decide on.

73ChargerSE

Black, size Large, small logo on front please.

Pocket tees would be cool  :yesnod:

dragonw

Ill take 1 large and 1 medium both black and logo front and back.thanks
1973 charger 440 727

Plumcrazy

1 large in each color with a large logo on the front only

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

IowaCharger69

TeeWJay426

Two XXL, one each black & gray if available- large logo on back preferred w/small on left front.
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

Troy

I updated the original post but just in case...

The shirts are pre-shrunk.
I'll ask about any price differences for pocket tees but realize that the logo is short and wide so I may need a 3rd screen made (more money).
Gray shirts take the same effort as white (3 colors to print) but I'll have to check for any price differences due to color.
My cost goes up $1 for each X but I can't remember if that starts at or after 2X. I'll confirm.

Quote from: bakerhillpins on June 11, 2008, 04:30:07 PM
I may pick up 3 for the kids. Also in white. Though that would be Kids L (14-16) Not sure if those were in your plans?
Quote from: XS29J8 on June 11, 2008, 04:34:01 PM
Hi Troy, I have my original shirt from years ago by the original DodgeCharger.com! But it doesn't fit anymore......Imagine that.....anyway can you get POCKET T SHIRTS?
Quote from: Charger1973 on June 11, 2008, 04:57:14 PM
Are you doing baby t's or "onesies"?  Would be cool to get one for the kid.
Quote from: 69_500 on June 11, 2008, 05:41:52 PM
I know my boy would love one, but doubt you'd be doing anything for a kid that small.
See the last paragraph that I added to the original post. I can get kids, women, and baby sizes but I'm holding off right now because I'm working with limited funds and can't afford to get stuck with something that only a few people are interested in. Because of the size of the screens for the smaller items I'd like to do as many at one time as possible but I'll need firm orders for those before moving forward. Perhaps in the second round I can do all the custom type stuff (let's see what sort of quality and service this company can put out first).

Quote from: mikepmcs on June 11, 2008, 09:10:56 PM
It's definitely gotta be large logo on back and small on left side, no other option IMHO.  I want a sweatshirt by the way!  I don't wear t shirts. ;D
I can get sweatshirts but due to the cost you'd need to pre-order (pay) for it first. I'll have to ask what options they have as far as weight, colors, and styles but, basically, if you see one anywhere else these guys can get it. I'll probably have to wait for the next round for something like this.

Quote from: Dave22443 on June 11, 2008, 09:28:53 PM
Oh, and a couple of decals that haven't been washed yet  :lol:
That's possible.

Quote from: JimShine on June 12, 2008, 12:38:45 AM
We would need 3- XXXL and 1- XXL, assuming these are standard and not tall sizes (we are all tall and some of us are wider than others  ;D ).
These are standard.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

IowaCharger69

Let me know how much and when and I'll prepay for a hoody in a hearbeat.

Also,  :2thumbs: on decals! :icon_smile_big:

RD

2 Large please, you will be accepting payment via paypal right?  black or grey, no matter. OH i just saw, i would buy a hoody too!
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

RECHRGD

2- XL's and 2- L's.  Would prefer grey.  Sweatshirts sound good too!
13.53 @ 105.32

70 Charger RT

1. Black or White shirt(s)?           
2. Size(s) and quantity of each
3. a. Large logo on back only
b. Large logo on front only
c. Small logo on the left chest only
d. Large logo on back AND a small logo on the left chest

1. BLACK AND WHITE
2. XL, ONE BLACK, ONE WHITE
3. D
70 Charger R/T - 440/6