News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Official T-shirt Poll

Started by Troy, June 11, 2008, 04:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SnoPro440

1 black, 1 white, both XL  Option C
2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

BrianShaughnessy

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

nh_mopar_fan

First choice would be grey but if not, one white, one black, XL.

I'm easy on the logo.

OldGuy

1 black - Large
1 white - XL
Option d
"I can tell by your sarcastic undertones, rude comments and total lack of common decency, that you and I could be best friends".

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Brock Samson on June 11, 2008, 08:23:05 PM
:scratchchin: any chance of getting the logo front and back on a black thong?..  :shruggy:

Brock, you can get a thong with my car on it if you wish..... ;)  Sorry only skid-stain white.....

http://www.cafepress.com/69charger_rt
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Just 6T9 CHGR

Troy...I'd take a black in a large for myself......I aint paying you though.... ;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

kab69440

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on June 12, 2008, 12:10:35 PM
Quote from: Brock Samson on June 11, 2008, 08:23:05 PM
:scratchchin: any chance of getting the logo front and back on a black thong?..  :shruggy:

Brock, you can get a thong with my car on it if you wish..... ;)  Sorry only skid-stain white.....

http://www.cafepress.com/69charger_rt
`

OK. That makes it official. You are TWICE as demented as he is. :smilielol:

Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

Just 6T9 CHGR

Ha!   Would it be bad if I said & love it when my wife wears hers? :scratchchin:

PS---sorry for the hijack boss ;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Brock Samson

i never said the thong was for me...  :slap:

as far as shirts i'd like logos front and back, white or black it don't matter,.. I'd prolly git two... one in each color,.. XL.

and I'm still awaiting decals...  :shruggy:

:icon_smile_wink:

NMike

White XL, small logo on front, large on back

Paul w

:2thumbs: great news  :icon_smile_question: may i have two x (d) 1 in white and 1 in black both XL,  PLEASE can you let me know the shipping to the UK .
POST CODE, 19 HAWTHORN ROAD, CF46 6PB
B3 / CHARGER R/T SE
MOVE OVER PEOPLE ARE RACING

Ponch ®

I'd get in on a 2xl in black. I'll leave the design stuff up to others.

Just out of curiosity...are these nice stury shirts (think Haynes Beefy T's) or the kind that stretch and thin out after 2 washes?

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

CB

Troy any idea about the shipping cost for a T or a sweater to Belgium?
Grey with small decal on the front, large on the back.
Thanks bro
CB
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Shakey

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on June 12, 2008, 12:17:33 PM
Ha!   Would it be bad if I said & love it when my wife wears hers? :scratchchin:

Maybe Brock would pay $40.00 for that one.   :scratchchin:

Ponch ®

Quote from: Shakey on June 12, 2008, 01:42:20 PM
Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on June 12, 2008, 12:17:33 PM

Maybe Brock would pay $40.00 for that one.   :scratchchin:

like they sell them on eBay..."not" used?  :D
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

4aThrill

1. White or Gray
2. 3 XL and 2 L   
3. Large logo on back and the small logo on the left chest
   :drive:

Old Moparz

I'd like to get at least 2 shirts, one black & one white, but would take black if I had to choose only one color. (I'd rather have gray, but can live with black.) Size L will be okay of it's truly a decent quality shirt, or XL if it's average quality. I like the idea of a large logo on the back, & a small one on the left chest area, but if you can do pocket T's, I'd take that over a regular one.

OPTIONS:

1)  Black
2)  X-Large
3)  d - Large logo on back AND a small logo on the left chest

One big issue though, & it's been a thorn in the side to me, is the crooked logo.  :lol:

The angle on the vertical part of the "D" in Dodge, is different from the angle on the vertical part of any of the other letters. Maybe it isn't that noticeable to others, but since I was a draftsman at a previous job, it really sticks out. I'd like to see that corrected before you have any shirts done. I know Charger Bill was aware of it, & at one time I had thought he fixed it.   :shruggy:

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

bordin34

If you have them at Carlisle I would get a black Medium with Large logo on back and small logo on front chest

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

alenglish

Troy   white XL    TWO      small logo on front    but only if it has a pocket  few more $$$$  is OK with me   
          with or without  the large on the back           Big  Al
>You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape.  If it doesn't move
>and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct
tape.
>

Troy

Is this better Bob? I really don't like the 'o' but I can't complain since I didn't make it.

I will be ordering black and white shirts for sure - gray is a possibility. I still haven't heard back on the pocket Ts. The key is that I must know the sizes and colors up front - they can print on anything but they have to have the inventory first.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

HITMAN 149

hey troy...
1- XL- BLACK (just like the only color a 68 R/T should come in!!! hehehe sorrry had to go there!!!!) with small logo on chest & big logo on back!! :nana:
(would def be interested in same on a gray t-shirt also, just to gauge some interest)
thanks!!!!!
:2thumbs:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

Old Moparz

Quote from: Troy on June 12, 2008, 03:09:08 PM
Is this better Bob? I really don't like the 'o' but I can't complain since I didn't make it.

I will be ordering black and white shirts for sure - gray is a possibility. I still haven't heard back on the pocket Ts. The key is that I must know the sizes and colors up front - they can print on anything but they have to have the inventory first.

Troy

Yes, that's better, & sleep will come much easier to me now as well as not having to buy as much Pepto Bismol anymore.   :D
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Neal_J

Troy:

I'd like one shirt, white, sixe XL, preferably with small logo front & big logo back...and assuming the price is in the $20 range.

More importantly, this isn't a sign of the apocalypse, is it??   In other words, you're not planning to wig out totally and have the site go down in the next couple of weeks, are you???

Thanks Professor!

Neal

TUFCAT

Quote from: Neal_J on June 12, 2008, 04:19:53 PM
Troy:

this isn't a sign of the apocalypse, is it??   In other words, you're not planning to wig out totally and have the site go down in the next couple of weeks, are you???

Oh my gosh - I never thought of that!

hemigeno

Put me down for:

Color: White or Gray
Size: XL, Qty: Two
Layout:  D

Pocket Tees would be great but I'll take whatever you get.  Love to get a plain ol' sweatshirt as well...