News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Glasstek sixpack hood arrived today

Started by yeahitsgotahemi!, June 21, 2008, 11:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yeahitsgotahemi!

Just got my hood from glasstek a few days ago. Very pleased, arrived in less then two weeks and the quality is very good. The fit seems to be very good, much better then the shelby hood I got for my Mustang, but I have yet to bolt it on.
"I don't advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, they just always worked for me"  - Hunter S. Thompson

y3chargerrt

Looks like a quality part a with good fit.

69*F5*SE

yeahitsgotahemi!

They charge you for the cost of the hood, scoop and a 200 dollar installation fee. With shipping it comes out to be about 900 bucks. The price was inline with VFN, but they were not doing custom installations when I called, so I used Glasstek instead. I agree, definately looks badass, gets me all pumped up to work on it.  :coolgleamA:
"I don't advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, they just always worked for me"  - Hunter S. Thompson