News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Right turn signal lamp wont flash with headlights on

Started by astat1, June 22, 2008, 05:45:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

astat1

I have replaced the forward harness (new Year One) and the engine harness. When I turn on the head lights my signal lamp doesnt flash but the fender lamp is fine. With lights off I get a dim flash compared to the left. I am electronically challenged. That said I REALLY appreciate the help given over the last year, and would love to reciprocate some help if I knew how. I took a dremmel tool to the housing to attempted a better ground. Since the entire wiring is new what else could cause this. My car is totally stock (my passion) and am close to everything working like in 1970 (70 Coronet R/T) except for this (for the moment). What else can I try. The bulbs are also new , and I exchange the bulbs with the same outcome. THANKS

charger Downunder

Sounds like a ground issue to me,Isnt their a ground wire on the front radiator panel headlight side just after where it enters the front.
[/quote]

gtx6970