News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

T-shirts are here!

Started by Troy, July 09, 2008, 04:03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

Quote from: Troy on July 24, 2008, 07:31:41 AM
I'm still sorting through all these (yes, I'm slow but this also takes more time than I thought). The t-shirt company made a few mistakes so I'm trying to figure out what all is incorrect. I should be finished tonight. Remember, I only ordered what was posted in this thread (http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,45199.0.html) and I don't have any extra shirts at this time.

alenglish: One of yours has a big ink stain so I have to get it remade
I checked and packed all these already: moparstuart, XS29J8, Manfred318, xs29j8Bullitt, nh_mopar_fan, Big Lebowski, Dave22443, Khyron, dodgecharger-fan, sick dawg, runningman, Back N Black, konigcharger, and bakerhillpins.

Troy

thanks troy just send me a message with amount and address I'll fire you  off the money .

stuartspeedway@hotmail.com

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

DREDILSKI

TROY,  I PLACED AN ORDER BUT COULDN'T FIND THE DCF TENT AT CARLISLE.  JUST LET ME KNOW IF YOU GOT MY SHIRTS IN AND WERE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT AND ITS DONE.   

DRE     :popcrn:       dreb2305@yahoo.com
DRE - 73' Charger 360 SE

PocketThunder

Quote from: DREDILSKI on July 24, 2008, 01:03:37 PM
TROY,  I PLACED AN ORDER BUT COULDN'T FIND THE DCF TENT AT CARLISLE.  JUST LET ME KNOW IF YOU GOT MY SHIRTS IN AND WERE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT AND ITS DONE.   

DRE     :popcrn:       dreb2305@yahoo.com

It was right here DRE!! http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,46358.msg506167.html#msg506167   :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

DC_1

Are these ever going to be ordered again?

Troy

Quote from: Sydmoe on August 29, 2010, 10:26:46 PM
Are these ever going to be ordered again?
I've still got about 75 - what do you need?

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

kokxville

Troy,

2 XL Black please if you have these  :cheers:

John
1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

Troy

I have to check later tonight to see exactly what is left. The last list I posted was here but I have sold some since.

Allen, I'm pretty sure there are no 3X shirts left but there should be some 2X (depending on color).

John, black XL shouldn't be a problem.

Troy

41husk

Hang on to a 2x T for me.  Can you can deliver to Monster Mopar?
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

Memphis Mopar

I will take a black XXL.. If you have any left over. Just let me know how much and where to send the funds. Thanks!!

Dave22443

I bet that logo would look good on a black ball cap too.

Troy, do you have any T's in 1XL white?  I have a black one now, but man is it HOT to wear in the sun  :coolgleamA:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

DC_1

Troy, sent you a PM about the shirts.

Troy

I have all the shirts in a box in the basement and it's now at the bottom of a pile of junk that isn't mine so I have to dig it out. Gotta love living with people with no regard for your stuff. I just got shirts out for Carlisle so it was accessible 6 weeks ago...

Troy

41husk

Wow! it only took 6 weeks for your stuff to get buried.  My wife could have covered it in 3 weeks :brickwall:
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

GunMetal

Hey Troy, Let me know if you still have 1 small and 1 large in black short sleeve. :2thumbs:
Non illegitimis carborundum

Troy

Ok, I dug everything out last night and made a list.

Short Sleeve T-Shirts (all have small logo on front and a large logo on back unless specified)
Black M: 2
Black L: 2
Black XL with small logo on front: 3
Black XXL: 3
Black XXL Pocket: 3
Black XXXL: 2
Gray XL: 2
Gray XL Pocket: 3
White M with large logo on front: 1
White L: 2
White XL: 8 (-1 pending)
White XL with large logo on front: 2
White XL with small logo on front: 2
White XL Pocket: 2
White XL Pocket with small logo on front: 2
White XXL: 2

Long Sleeve T-Shirts (all have small logo on front and a large logo on back)
Black L: 3
White L: 1
White L with large logo on front: 1
White XL: 2
White XL with large logo on front: 1

Troy

GunMetal

Can you let me know what shipping is for the 2 t-shirts to San Jose, CA 95123? I'll send money though PayPal. Thanks, Steve
Non illegitimis carborundum

GTXtreme

can i have a large in black, white and gray and that black sweatshirt would be great too?

TylerCharger69

is there a photo i can see of these shirts?   I want some  and a few stickers too....

Troy

Quote from: TylerCharger69 on September 04, 2010, 08:40:45 PM
is there a photo i can see of these shirts?   I want some  and a few stickers too....
Have you tried looking at the first page? ;)

Troy

TylerCharger69

Oh  s**t....I apologize...I clicked the top of the page and it brought me to this page........i wasnt aware...Sorry!!! :brickwall:

kab69440

Lee owners are so "special"!  :hah:
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

Troy

Everyone should have gotten a PM from me. I'll be at Monster Mopar until Sunday night but I'll (hopefully) have some sort of internet access - while I'm sitting in the rain...

Troy

SRT-440

Quote from: Troy on September 09, 2010, 03:05:57 PM
Everyone should have gotten a PM from me. I'll be at Monster Mopar until Sunday night but I'll (hopefully) have some sort of internet access - while I'm sitting in the rain...

Troy

U gonna have them at Monster Mopar? Im gonna be there and would buy one if you have em on hand...
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog..."

2012 SRT8 392 Challenger (SOLD)
2004 Dodge Stage 1 SRT-4 (SOLD)
1970 Plymouth Road Runner Clone w/6.1 HEMI (SOLD)
1971 Dodge Dart w/440 (SOLD)
1985 Buick Grand National w/'87 swap and big turbo (SOLD)

Troy

Quote from: SRT-440 on September 09, 2010, 03:11:12 PM
Quote from: Troy on September 09, 2010, 03:05:57 PM

Troy

U gonna have them at Monster Mopar? Im gonna be there and would buy one if you have em on hand...
Ugh, every time I haul a big box of shirts to a show I end up hauling them all home. The people who want one can never find me (because I don't sit still for long I guess). With the weather I may bring some. What size?

Troy