News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Officially started the paint process on my clone.

Started by hotrod98, July 15, 2008, 11:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hotrod98

I agree Rene. After studying this pic and then the car itself, I think it will look much better glossy.
I've finished with the first step of the buffing process and getting ready to go to step two.
I'm starting to feel like I'm making some progress.

Rene, how long is your front spoiler? It looks identical to the one that I bought from Howie. I also have one of Mike G.'s Superbird front spoilers and it looks like it's around the same length as well.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

Hemi_tyme

Looks great Larry :2thumbs: I'm hoping to have Joe's bird painted the week. Ken

hotrod98

Thanks. Let me know when Joe's car is finished and I'll drive over one day to look at it. Can't wait to see it.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on August 23, 2008, 10:32:28 AM
Thanks. Let me know when Joe's car is finished and I'll drive over one day to look at it. Can't wait to see it.

post some picture also of joe's car , too bad he didnt get to see his dream finished  :Twocents: :angel: :angel: :angel:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BigBlockSam

QuoteRene, how long is your front spoiler? It looks identical to the one that I bought from Howie. I also have one of Mike G.'s Superbird front spoilers and it looks like it's around the same length as well.

it's two inches longer than stock. i got it from performance graphics . cheap too. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img