News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New world wide general lee fan club for real ?

Started by ChargersETC..ETC.., July 24, 2008, 06:38:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChargersETC..ETC..

I found a link to the world wide general lee fan club . I haven't heard much about this yet. It looks new and real but.... theres a link that's supposed to tell if your chargers authentic . Who's checking or collecting the vin #'s ?  :shruggy:
It doesn't look like like that active of a club yet ? :popcrn:

Guess the North American General Lee Fan Clubs Gone more or less (too bad)
but the Confederate general lee fan clubs still around.

451-74Charger

May just be a scam to get you to give out your address and VIN

MoparManJim

I haven't posted in a while. But whats the link to the web site you found? I know WW is making a web site about the cars. 

ChargersETC..ETC..

Heres the link http://wwglfc.com  hopefully it will link to the site otherwise just do a google etc search type in World Wide General Lee Fan Club
If you see a pic of the world and a General you found it. Also theres a pic of a General in front of Graceland . Club looks to be run by jeet ?.

By WW ( you mean Wayne Wooten) don't think he's on this site.

Site doesn't look to active . But they have lots subjects that don't have any info  :brickwall:

Don't know about this site? :rotz:

JimShine

Where is the Intergalactic General Lee Fan Squad?

Just kidding. That appears to be Jett's site. Jett is a great guy. I don't see him scamming anyone. I didn't see where it says send a VIN. Maybe he will be adding an ID section at some point?

ChargersETC..ETC..

Good to hear the website is not a scam etc.. to get car info.
Theres something there about how to see if a chargers a authentic General Lee . Then I guess you enter the info and someone checks it against whatever list :shruggy: Don't know who checks?

Have to watch this club to see if it takes off . Spread the word .

:woohoo:

THE COLONEL

Jett is a very good guy, and a great friend.  He has helped set up the last couple Dukesfest's as far as the car show aspect of it.  Give it time, but he will get it up and running.  No scam there! ;)
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"