News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Superbird at recent auction

Started by Ghoste, August 04, 2008, 10:09:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

RM23U0A167140 was at the RM auction at Meadowbrook over the weekend.  I wasn't able to be anywhere near the block when it crossed so I don't know the high bid yet.  I will find out from someone in the office this week.  I did get some pics but I don't have them developed yet.  Nice car but that is about all the info I have so far.  RM's car "experts" felt it would sell for between 140 and 170k.  I think it fell short of expectations.

Ghoste

Sold at 110k.  If anyone is interested I'll post the pics when I get them back.  I have some shots of the broadcast sheet in them.

Aero426

Ghoste

This is the car.

Ghoste

Interior.

Ghoste

Rear 3/4.

Ghoste

And broadcast sheet.

PocketThunder

Ya know, yellow is the best color for a road runner by far in my book.   :yesnod:  :yesnod:  :2thumbs:    :Twocents:

PT
Minnetonka
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Dans 68

Must not be an original 4-speed, or the A/C was added later (I did not check the broadcast sheets...too tired for a Friday night)....  :scratchchin: Nice car though.

Dan

1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Ghoste

Trans is coded 21 which is a four speed and heater/AC is coded as 11 which is only a heater so my guess is the latter.

pettybird