News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How much is this 73 Charger worth?

Started by sixpack_sid, August 10, 2008, 11:42:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixpack_sid

I restored a 73 Charger. Due to personal finance issues I'm considering selling it.  It runs and drives. It is AT with slapstick on the floor. It has a 400 engine. Engine and trans were not rebuilt. I replaced the front grill with the 72 hideaway headlights. The body work was not professionally done. There are some flaws. What would it be worth?
Thanks!

I have seen evil! I have seen horror!
I have seen the unholy maggots which feast in the dark recesses of the human soul!
I have seen all this. But until today, I have never seen such a pain in the ars car like this 68 Charger!

BMOTOXSTAR

73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

280bb0

Hey I have been in that situation before. Dont sell it, unless you have no other way of getting the money . You wont get what you have into it unless you got it for free. Price has gone down in the last few months even the high options have taken a hit. prices ive seen range from $1000.00 to 6000.00 here in Michigan I held on to mine its been tuff but so far Im making it. Hope it works out for you!

The70RT

Depends on what else has it has had done to it.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

NHCharger

A few pics of the engine bay, trunk and interior would help determine a value.
Your pics are kinda fuzzy so it's hard to get a good look at the paint/body.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

konigcharger

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

craigandlynda

is it road ready? could you jump in and drive 500 miles OK?

also, what part of the country are you located in?

does it have an 8 3/4 inch rear, or the newer rear?

(I'm kinda looking for a 73-74 that hasn't been built up too much)

sixpack_sid

Here are some more detailed pics of the Charger. It is road ready. I have been driving it around town. I don't know if I'd take it on a 500 mile trip. I'm located in PA. I don't know what rear it has.
I have seen the unholy maggots which feast in the dark recesses of the human soul!
I have seen all this. But until today, I have never seen such a pain in the ars car like this 68 Charger!

sixpack_sid

More pics.

The70RT

You said it had a driver type paint job so If it doesn't have any rust,bondo issues and runs and drives ok I would start out at 2-3,000. A 1,000 is an insult!!!
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BMOTOXSTAR

I think that Charger looks really cool.... :coolgleamA:
I wish you could keep it. :Twocents:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT