News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

cuda,challenger,charger dash assemblies

Started by 72rally, August 25, 2008, 10:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

72rally

I am new to this forum. i hope this is the proper place to ask. I have located a 1970 cuda, a 1970 challenger and a 1971 charger dash assemblies. I was wondering if I should purchase them. i do not know how rare they are to find. they are in pretty good shape. the cuda and challenger have 120 speedos and the front plexiglass is scratched somewhat but they appear to be in good shape. About 70,000 on odometers. the 71 charger has a 150 speedo and most of the other buttons. except the headlight switch. It is in good shape also. I have been told the 150 speedos are selling pretty good. I do not need these parts. I am working on restoring my 72 rally charger and need parts for it. I would purhcase these to resell or trade if it would help some folks out. I was wondering the approximate values. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to using this forum to assist me in my restoration. thanks, Lee

buie1289

Well, I may actually be interested in the 150 Speedo for the Charger. Did you buy it yet?

72rally

no I have not bought it yet. I do not have a use for them. I can get it if needed. You can call me if you like. 217 343-0413

Cuda Hunter

Are there any other parts for the cuda and challenger? 

E-body dash assemblies usually go for around 15 bucks for just the speedo to around 100 for the complete assembly, working of course and non rally. 

72rally