News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

wing cars downunder

Started by aussie daytona, August 30, 2008, 10:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: OneBadSuperbird on September 06, 2008, 11:30:45 PM
Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on September 06, 2008, 01:41:27 PM
Onebad-What is the wheel/tire combo on your Daytona? Wheel size? Backspace? Front/rear?

Tire size front/rear?

I really like the way your car sits and I'd like to mimic your setup on my Daytona Clone  :2thumbs:
The car had 235/60-15's up front on 15x8 Magnum 500's and 275/60-15's put back on 15x10 Magnum  500's.  I'm not sure what the offset is as the tires and wheels were already on the car when I bought it. 

I have a brand new set of 255/60-15 front and 275/60-15 rears mounted on a brand new set of 15x8 Torq-Thrusts sitting in the garage that I've had since before the Daytona was ever even around that are going on the car when the car comes back up two inches.

The stance of the car is really cool and all but even with just a driver and noting else in the car, the rear tires rub up in the wheelwells.  There just isn't enough room for that much rubber when the car is lowered two inches. 

It'll be interesting to see what the car's stance is like two inches higher and with bigger 255's up front and the Torq-Thrusts instead of the Magnum 500's. 

Homerr

Saw this on reddit this morning, #77 Daytona in the background.

QuoteEx Bruce Mclaren Ford GT40
This beauty of a car is at the Highlands Motorsport museum in Cromwell, Central Otago in New Zealand

http://imgur.com/a/Aeo1Z

Linked images are huge, better to just use the link.