News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where can I get a stencil made?

Started by General_01, September 03, 2008, 10:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_01

I am going through some ideas in my head, and one of my ideas is to paint my hood black and to use a stencil to paint the Super Bee callout on the hood like in my avatar. I would also have a Bee sticker made to go in the middle.This is just an idea running around in my head. Not sure if I like the idea yet. It would be nice to see it first, but I know nothing about photoshop or anything else to make a mock up of it first.

Any ideas or suggestions?
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Brock Samson

post this on DSF440s photoshop thread:

:shruggy:

General_01

496 stroker
4-speed

ITSA426

Dean,  I used Transport Graphics out by Rogers, MN to do my trailer and the tonneau cover of the Rumblebee.  Ryan was really helpful and they have the Bee's and other graphics on their programs.  YLOHEMI on Rumblebee.org to see the Tonneau cover.

Very reasonable price.  Call me if you need to get a hold of him or I can bring his card Sunday to the picnic.  Stop by and look at my trailer or truck if you want.  He also did the decals on my son's 06 SXT.  My brother is getting ready to have him do the hood and sailpanels on his charger.  Ryan can probably show you ideas before you spend money.  He's been good to use and I highly recommend him.

Lee

General_01

Thanks Lee. I don't know if I will make the picnic. Soccer tryouts are during the picnic. If I don't make it, I will get ahold of you to get his info.

Dean
496 stroker
4-speed