News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

is this a hell of a find or a scam

Started by BigBlockSam, September 07, 2008, 11:00:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

PocketThunder

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on September 12, 2008, 02:55:24 PM
I am about 2 hrs from Toledo if that.
No one thinks to ask BMOTOXSTAR if he will go look.
I am going to have to call this cat and take a look and take some $. :2thumbs: :P

Gosh, sorry, you know you are on the top of our list but since we werent buying we didnt ask...   :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

The70RT

I wonder why this one ended about the same price as that orange one that was half missing? I bet 50k would get this one...who knows 40K may be the reserve.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BMOTOXSTAR

Quote from: PocketThunder on September 12, 2008, 04:39:46 PM
Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on September 12, 2008, 02:55:24 PM
I am about 2 hrs from Toledo if that.
No one thinks to ask BMOTOXSTAR if he will go look.
I am going to have to call this cat and take a look and take some $. :2thumbs: :P

Gosh, sorry, you know you are on the top of our list but since we werent buying we didnt ask...   :icon_smile_big:

I know, I would have checked it out for ya' though. I do not even have that much $.
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

billinohio

Hello
1st post here. I was trying to find some info to see if something on the tag on this car said it was a superbird. Not real knowledgable on mopars and searched and found this site then low and behold others wondering about this car. I  live about 2 hours south of this guy. If this guy found what he suggests, what fun that would be. I wasnt sure what it would be worth missing so many original parts??  may have to go look

Bill

PocketThunder

Quote from: billinohio on September 12, 2008, 11:03:23 PM
Hello
1st post here. I was trying to find some info to see if something on the tag on this car said it was a superbird. Not real knowledgable on mopars and searched and found this site then low and behold others wondering about this car. I  live about 2 hours south of this guy. If this guy found what he suggests, what fun that would be. I wasnt sure what it would be worth missing so many original parts??  may have to go look

Bill

Hi Bill in Ohio!   :wave:  Welcome to the site.  Our fearless leader live in the state that is high in the middle and round on both ends...   :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

WingCharger

Hello

Bill

Welcome aboard, also from the Buckeye state! This car would be a hell of a find if someone on here got it!

62 Max

Hello

Bill

He says he has the fender tag.All birds were coded J9 in the sequence number Also, build date would be B30.If the dash vin matches the fender tag,I don't think you can go wrong.

WingCharger

What happened? "Bidding Has Ended On This Item"??????? :o :brickwall: :-\

The70RT

Quote from: WingCharger on September 13, 2008, 09:09:19 AM

The auction ran it's course.....didn't it?

WingCharger

Quote from: The70RT on September 13, 2008, 09:11:00 AM

Did anybody look at it? Did it sell?

The70RT

Quote from: WingCharger on September 13, 2008, 09:12:53 AM
Quote from: The70RT on September 13, 2008, 09:11:00 AM

Did anybody look at it? Did it sell?

Read the thread....nobody on here that we know of.  The reserve was not met.

rustafarian

Bidding went up to $32,000-ish,  reserve not met.
He's got a nice old Buick convertible on ebay now,  same story as the 'bird
Beyond the Palace hemi-powered drones scream down the boulevard

billinohio

I called today and the lady thinks it was sold. she said the first he is selling were some out in the yard covered by tarps, not sure if the bird was or not but has some that were stored in the barn that are in better shape. she said it is amazing what these people had but didnt know what some of the other cars were.  someone got a treasure

BMOTOXSTAR

This is when I wish I had a bigger cushion in the bank. :brickwall:
Maybe I should call, never know. Maybe they have a 3rd gen in there. :icon_smile_tongue:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT